TCS Screeding

TCS Screeding: 5 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Site Supervisor

I used to work for TCS Screeding as a Site Supervisor a few years ago, and I really liked working for such a family orientated close knit team and a company that really looked after their staff. I left for a short time on good terms due to family commitments, and then when I asked to come back they welcomed me with open arms. It's been so great to see how far the business has come in such a short space of time and having the opportunity to work on some really impressive projects in Central London. The job itself its really challenging sometimes and is fast paced & high pressure, but is really rewarding and fun at the same time. I would recommend TCS Screeding as an employer to anyone who values hard work, enjoys being busy and can have a laugh.

Pros

Working on prestigious projects, company van, fuel card, travel paid, team nights out, close knit team

Cons

High pressure, long hours sometimes

9 April 2021
Thanks for your honest review! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at TCS Screeding and we hope that you continue to feel this way in the years to come!

Poor management, okay pay

You will turn up to find no equipment to do the job very poorly organised you will have to take on a lot of responsibility sorting deliveries and trying to borrow equipment to get jobs done.

Insights into TCS Screeding

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Productive but fun workplace

I have been working for TCS Screeding for nearly 2 years now and I have no complaints. The management are very approachable and everyone is really out-going. We are a team of hard working individuals but have a laugh while we are getting the job done. Everyone has made me feel super comfortable since my first day here and I can't imagine wanting to leave anytime soon, I really enjoy coming to work each day.

Pros

Team days out, personal trainer, team lunches, fresh food and snacks.

8 April 2021
Thank you so much for your positive review! It's great to here that you are enjoying your time at TCS Screeding and we hope that you continue to feel this way in the years to come!

A great place to work!

I've been with TCS for nearly a year and my experience has been amazing so far! I learn new things everyday and enjoy the work that I do. Everyone is so hard working here but there is always fun in our office :) TCS gives you the chance to expand and grow within the company and have your best interests at heart. We get weekly fruit boxes and a monthly shop of great snacks and drinks. We often have afternoon teas and pizza Fridays :) Also a free personal trainer 2 days a week!

Pros

Fruit boxes weekly, teas and coffees, afternoon teas and work outings!

8 April 2021
Thanks so much for the positive review! We are so glad you are enjoying your time at TCS Screeding and hope that you continue to feel this way in the years to come!

I have been with TCS Screeding for almost 3 years and have really enjoyed my time working here. I am always learning something new and it's been really great seeing the company grow so much since the short time I've been here. I get on with my colleagues really well and we are all a close knit team. Everyone works really hard but there's always banter going on in the office. I am happy to come to work every day and really grateful to be apart of the construction industry throughout this pandemic.

Pros

Fresh Fruit & snacks available, team building days (when allowed), competitive salary, free parking, modern office spaces, in-house mini gym, free personal trainer, perkbox, team lunches.

8 April 2021
Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad you are happy to be part of the team at TCS!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCS Screeding. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement