TCS Screeding

United Kingdom5 reviews

Clear
4.6Pay & benefits

Site Supervisor

I used to work for TCS Screeding as a Site Supervisor a few years ago, and I really liked working for such a family orientated close knit team and a company that really looked after their staff. I left for a short time on good terms due to family commitments, and then when I asked to come back they welcomed me with open arms. It's been so great to see how far the business has come in such a short space of time and having the opportunity to work on some really impressive projects in Central London. The job itself its really challenging sometimes and is fast paced & high pressure, but is really rewarding and fun at the same time. I would recommend TCS Screeding as an employer to anyone who values hard work, enjoys being busy and can have a laugh.

Pros

Working on prestigious projects, company van, fuel card, travel paid, team nights out, close knit team

Cons

High pressure, long hours sometimes

9 April 2021
Thanks for your honest review! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at TCS Screeding and we hope that you continue to feel this way in the years to come!

Productive but fun workplace

I have been working for TCS Screeding for nearly 2 years now and I have no complaints. The management are very approachable and everyone is really out-going. We are a team of hard working individuals but have a laugh while we are getting the job done. Everyone has made me feel super comfortable since my first day here and I can't imagine wanting to leave anytime soon, I really enjoy coming to work each day.

Pros

Team days out, personal trainer, team lunches, fresh food and snacks.

8 April 2021
Thank you so much for your positive review! It's great to here that you are enjoying your time at TCS Screeding and we hope that you continue to feel this way in the years to come!

Insights into TCS Screeding

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

A great place to work!

I've been with TCS for nearly a year and my experience has been amazing so far! I learn new things everyday and enjoy the work that I do. Everyone is so hard working here but there is always fun in our office :) TCS gives you the chance to expand and grow within the company and have your best interests at heart. We get weekly fruit boxes and a monthly shop of great snacks and drinks. We often have afternoon teas and pizza Fridays :) Also a free personal trainer 2 days a week!

Pros

Fruit boxes weekly, teas and coffees, afternoon teas and work outings!

8 April 2021
Thanks so much for the positive review! We are so glad you are enjoying your time at TCS Screeding and hope that you continue to feel this way in the years to come!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCS Screeding. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

TCS Screeding reviews by location

Learn about TCS Screeding in popular locations

• TCS Screeding
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?