TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

United Kingdom61 reviews

Found 61 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,918 reviews
companygoodhardenjoyplaceemployeepeopleday

Good place to work if you can handle it

Good place to work if you can handle it, good pension and work benefits. the company is looking to invest and employ. continually growing and I cant complain.

Pros

on-site canteen

Great team all over

Working here has given me a sense of belonging and a clear vision of where I want to be for my foreseeable future. The work culture and support is amazing. I work with a closely nit team who all support one another day to day. Everyone's happy and relaxed and spoken to and treated with respect.

Insights into TE Connectivity

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Really enjoyed my time at TE would still be there if the but for a great opportunity. Only issue I came across was the HR department where really slow.

Good team

Good place to start and you will be doing loads of things moving and running around to meet targets... So you need to have your head in place to work efficiently an effectively.

Pros

Subsidized canteen

Great company

Work is easy ,for some reason so many people have said the same thing that happened to myself apparently I didn't fit in , even if you do a good job in your role

Productive but relaxing

This is a fantastic workplace with good light work but enough to keep you busy, staff are helpful & kind & the benefits are fabulous with loads of overtime available if required once signed off.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, good pay & lots of overtime

Cons

Some of the long runs can be a bit boring

Absolutely awful

Upper management only cares about themselves. Managers don’t give a damm about the employees who’s doing long hours just to cover monthly bills as the wage is so poor, the temp staff get treated better than the perm. Health and safety crazy which is unachievable for the day to day job roles. Internal progression is an absolute joke, been here 5 years and nothing whatsoever just internal “business restructure” and cost savings. Was promised the world and everything is unrealistic

Back stabbers and poor shop floor atmosphere

Horrible place to work. Poor management. To many two faced employees working on shop floor. Bad working atmosphere. Onsite H.R department lacked experience. Managers trying to move up in company didn’t care who they stepped on to advance careers. Health and safety was a joke. Didn’t want to listen when told about safety issues.

Pros

Lots of overtime

Cons

Bad atmosphere

Production

On a daily basis, I perform quality assembly on products and parts using both automatic assembly machines and hand build to produce the correct product for the customers’ needs with full traceability of all products and materials used to an ISO9001 standard work procedure. I also complete production reports to communicate team production level to management.I learned assembly of connector systems for use on Aerospace, Military, Space and Marine applications based on the ISO9001 and AS9100 standard work procedure.Our managers are easy to approach and are ready to teach and train you as I want.As their workplace culture is, workers their departments work in unified efforts to complete their projects. The hardest part of the job is using your hand build to produce the correct product for the customers’ needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know how to use the automatic assembly machines to do your work.

Terrible place to work!!

The management, especially Autosport's supervisor is absolutely rubbish! That woman always lie, use a verbal abuse against all the people. Many many people left this company because of her behaviour and autosport manager pretends that he knows nothing and protect her!! People get mentally sick and are overstressed because of the atmosphere there! HR is not helping at all! If you go to complaint about the situation, be ready that nothing will change, just you will never get more money, holidays and supervisor will make sure that you will leave the company as soon as possible and doesn't matter how good worker you are!!As well, you are not allowed to take your holidays when you want, you are not allowed to speak, you are not allowed to have your oppinion, you are not allowed to do basically anything! You work for a few people and you get rubbish money and stress! I wish people will not to start to work there! It's a nightmare overthere!!

Pros

nothing

Cons

Autosport supervisor is using verbal abuse against people and manager and HR doesn't care about it

Bullying culture stuck in the past.

Atrocious employer with 1980s bullying management style and IT systems that are hopelessly out of date. The management blame employees if they struggle with this culture. If you like being set up to fail and have your contract of employment violated, then this is the place for you.

Pros

Decent staff restaurant.

Cons

Long hours. No flexible working. Old systems. Bullying management.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work once you know how to get around the different processes. Management could improve a little bit more. Salaries could improve as well

Pros

Nice team mates

Cons

Bit of improvement of management and salaries

Stressful

None of the departments work together for a common goal. The pay is terrible and one year i had my bonus cut Most managers can be off site in other time zones preventing anything fro happening

Very proffesional and caring company

Very proactive company who rewards effort very well. I really enjoyed the opportunity Tyco provided, it was a tough job, but also very rewarding. I only left when the customers were pushing us to cut costs and move production off shore. The company were very good with share saves and bonuses too.

Fast Paced

Good company to work for, fast paced company with lot of problem solving out onsite. New technologies used for deployment for the first time so being experienced helped

Excellent company

Excellent company to work for depending on your boss Work life balance is good but the lack of training and foresight is poor Progression is slow but security is good

productive hard working

varied place to work medium paced productionwork team based i enjoyed the production of products hardest part was the way your experience was not valued

Its alright.

If you get one of the jobs where targets are achievable it's fine. Otherwise you will get stick every day and the management are old fashioned and just shout because they don't understand the process themselves and don't know what else to do. Very repetitive work but it pays better than most factories. Hard to progress.

Pros

Wage is alright

Cons

Poorly managed

30 yrs service

Great place great colleagues loved it. Started on the shop floor worked my way up. Always opportunities to progress great in-house training. Work hard will get the rewards.

Friendly and welcoming, lack of workload

I got on very well at TE and felt that I was really looked after the whole time I was there. Although there were too many changes to what department they wanted me in and my workload decreased massively in my time there. I don’t think there was much thought put into what my role in the company would be in the future, which was a shame as when I was suitably busy I enjoyed my work.

Productive work place

I have opportunity to learn many new skills and made many friends there. Most of the people were kind and willing to support me. I learned how to interact to different types of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement