TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Nice place to work once you know how to get around the different processes. Management could improve a little bit more. Salaries could improve as well
Pros
Nice team mates
Cons
Bit of improvement of management and salaries
Horrible place to work. Poor management. To many two faced employees working on shop floor. Bad working atmosphere. Onsite H.R department lacked experience. Managers trying to move up in company didn’t care who they stepped on to advance careers. Health and safety was a joke. Didn’t want to listen when told about safety issues.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Bad atmosphere
On a daily basis, I perform quality assembly on products and parts using both automatic assembly machines and hand build to produce the correct product for the customers’ needs with full traceability of all products and materials used to an ISO9001 standard work procedure. I also complete production reports to communicate team production level to management.I learned assembly of connector systems for use on Aerospace, Military, Space and Marine applications based on the ISO9001 and AS9100 standard work procedure.Our managers are easy to approach and are ready to teach and train you as I want.As their workplace culture is, workers their departments work in unified efforts to complete their projects. The hardest part of the job is using your hand build to produce the correct product for the customers’ needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know how to use the automatic assembly machines to do your work.
The management, especially Autosport's supervisor is absolutely rubbish! That woman always lie, use a verbal abuse against all the people. Many many people left this company because of her behaviour and autosport manager pretends that he knows nothing and protect her!! People get mentally sick and are overstressed because of the atmosphere there! HR is not helping at all! If you go to complaint about the situation, be ready that nothing will change, just you will never get more money, holidays and supervisor will make sure that you will leave the company as soon as possible and doesn't matter how good worker you are!!As well, you are not allowed to take your holidays when you want, you are not allowed to speak, you are not allowed to have your oppinion, you are not allowed to do basically anything! You work for a few people and you get rubbish money and stress! I wish people will not to start to work there! It's a nightmare overthere!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
Autosport supervisor is using verbal abuse against people and manager and HR doesn't care about it
Atrocious employer with 1980s bullying management style and IT systems that are hopelessly out of date. The management blame employees if they struggle with this culture. If you like being set up to fail and have your contract of employment violated, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Decent staff restaurant.
Cons
Long hours. No flexible working. Old systems. Bullying management.
None of the departments work together for a common goal. The pay is terrible and one year i had my bonus cut Most managers can be off site in other time zones preventing anything fro happening
Very proactive company who rewards effort very well. I really enjoyed the opportunity Tyco provided, it was a tough job, but also very rewarding. I only left when the customers were pushing us to cut costs and move production off shore. The company were very good with share saves and bonuses too.
Good company to work for, fast paced company with lot of problem solving out onsite. New technologies used for deployment for the first time so being experienced helped
Excellent company to work for depending on your boss Work life balance is good but the lack of training and foresight is poor Progression is slow but security is good
varied place to work medium paced productionwork team based i enjoyed the production of products hardest part was the way your experience was not valued
If you get one of the jobs where targets are achievable it's fine. Otherwise you will get stick every day and the management are old fashioned and just shout because they don't understand the process themselves and don't know what else to do. Very repetitive work but it pays better than most factories. Hard to progress.
Pros
Wage is alright
Cons
Poorly managed
Great place great colleagues loved it. Started on the shop floor worked my way up. Always opportunities to progress great in-house training. Work hard will get the rewards.
I got on very well at TE and felt that I was really looked after the whole time I was there. Although there were too many changes to what department they wanted me in and my workload decreased massively in my time there. I don’t think there was much thought put into what my role in the company would be in the future, which was a shame as when I was suitably busy I enjoyed my work.
Very strict, fast-paced and stressful workplace. Hard to achieve targets, too high expectations on people and pushing employees over their limits. Some employees are underpaid for the responsibilities they have. Easier at the beginning but the longer you work there, the harder it gets. There are good things as well like special days, training and a possibility of a promotion. Overall, I would say this place is not the worst, but it is best for people who can and like to work like robots - fast with no mistakes.
Muy buen ambiente, buena facilidad de aprender y promovar
Good place to work, although little chance of being offered a permanent position, as company appeared to have a policy of continual temporary role. nice work life / balance
TE is a great international company. She is capable of attracting excellent talents to join so the employees come from all different counties in the world. TE is a good place to work.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Frequent reorganization
Working as a member of a strong planning team with good support from direct management. Interesting and varied role but with large workloads and short deadlines.
very good place to work for,polite staff members and great company benefits would recommend working at honda as a great place to be social with good company bonuses.
There are a lot of nice people working there and the job is really easy but there is a sense of job insecurity in all departments and a sort of divide between the workers and the management.
Pros
interesting job
Cons
sense of job insecurity
TE have first class reach into the industrial space with brand recognition that is improving over time. The M&A activities over the years have been well considered and in my case important as this meant that the product set could piggy-back on this reach. Improvements such as increased front line staff and back room capacity would accelerate sales growth further. The operations side are kept separate from the front end and can cause some delay in vital data being acted upon as quickly as the market would like. A useful lesson here.
Pros
Global reach and product quality
Cons
Inadequate staffing
  1. Employee reviews