Team 24

Team 24 Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom8 reviews

Currently in a state of flux, has potential to be a great company and brand

Nice team, lots of fun. lots of change over the last 18 months needs to stabilise, potentially a great company to work at as it was a few years ago. needs additional talent.

Nice agency to work for. very supportive staff and were willing to complete job references. In addition, the wages were really good.

Good wages and work was readily available. staff were very friendly and supportive. Christmas lunch was such a nice experience to meet the recruitment staff.

Insights into Team 24

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Ideal Workplace

I can say I did enjoy working here as it was a very fun environment to work in. I would 100% recommend applying if the healthcare industry is for you!

Pros

Near town centre, local pub, friendly enviroment.

Cons

Travel is out of london.

An overall great company to be a part of

Team24 was my first job within a recruitment environment. From the day I started, I knew I wanted to be there for the long term. I started on a full-time basis but after having my daughter I went back Part time. Management was very good in accommodating what worked best for childcare. I will miss Team24 very much. it had a great family feel on the floor my colleagues became my good friends.

Fun and professional place to work

I have been at Team24 for 5 years starting out as a finance assistant them moving onto credit control. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I have a really good relationship with everyone within the company and would recommend people to work here.

Pros

Great people

Cons

N/a

No structure

no structure at all. Spent months recruiting 30+ staff just to make them all redundant 3 month later. Its a shame as the company as a whole is great place to work. you just have no security at all cuts are made left right and center.

good pay

provided part time agency work in health care and admin work, came in handy and pay was good compared to similar agency. training was provided regularly

Pros

good pay

Cons

Not available all the time

Lots of job opportunities.

Easy to connect & contact when issues arises. Look after their employees health & safety issues. Pay rates are competitive. See to training for individuals. Competent staff.

Pros

Tea and biscuits on study days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team 24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement