Team Locum Ltd

Working at Team Locum Ltd: Latest Team Locum Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews

Staff are great. Management not so much

The staff and service users are lovely and amazing to work with however you are expected to be on call 24/7 with the management calling you at all hours of the day even when you’ve already worked six days in that week. When you’re in need of assistance can you call them they’re not always helpful or act as if you are bothering them somehow. any time you say no to covering a shift last minute they act as if you need to do more it’s not fair on their stuff at all.

Management are not reliable

I worked for this company for 12 months, I was never late work or called in sick, and the thanks I got at the end of it was that I got a phone call to say that I wasn’t needed anymore due to client moving to another care agency, I suppose that’s what you get for working for agencies.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Unreliable work

Insights into Team Locum Ltd

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Treated badly long hours stressfull

Stay clear you will be treated badly, ring you constantly on your days off to do cover, tell you your pay per hour is £9.28 but don't tell you that includes your holiday paye.

Excellent way into recruitment

If you want to get into the world of recruitment, then this company would be a good choice Very good training and you can learn recruitment, warts and all. They have some very good clients and it's a fun place to work with that competitive edge. They are the best at what they do and will promote from within if you are successful and have a strong work ethic

Competitive but fun place to work

I worked here as a recruitment consultant with little previous experience The training was excellent and the management team were very supportive I learned a lot about the industry in a short space of time and i felt that the targets were realistic and remuneration was fair of the work i did. I would recommend Team Locum as an employer.

Fun work place but rubbish training

Worked there for a while. It was fun in the office, decent atmosphere. The best person to train you is now in charge so I dont know who will fill that as the other experienced staff are the kind of people that are good at the job but can't translate that into training other people

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Hard to escape from the work place if you don't drive, End up coming in way before the shift and sometimes staying way after just to keep up

Bullying maniacs

All the positive reviews are from the managers there. I saw 15 new people come and go in 3 months due to the bullying tactics and little man syndrome suffered from the management team. Team members crying is normal. Shouting abuse is normal. Being hired and fired in the same week is normal. Very toxic office to work in.

Good company.

Good company to work for. high pace environment. Good hours, allows for good family life outside of work. Management always on hand to help if needed.

Dont do It

Rates of pay are very attractive but management will have you pulling your hair out or getting arrested for assault they havent got a clue and no middle ground not worth the stress walk away.

Pros

Good rates of pay nice clients

Cons

No communication at all very argumentative

financially rewarding

The varying day to day skills and experience that you learn is amazing. However shifts can be long and far but in the short term it is financially rewarding.

Pros

Higher hourly rate

Cons

Inconsistant and variable work seasonal at times

good

fun place to work. Met a lot locum pharmacists who were placed in different job roles nationwide. Dealt with different companies across England. Meeting all client requests.

Varied experience

Working as a Locum Pharmacist allows me to come across a broad range of experiences, prescribing habits as well as different locations.

Pros

Good Experience

Cons

Long Hours

Fun place to work with benefits

I love working for Team Locum! Even though I have not been there long I can already feel myself growing as a person in the different care homes I work at. My favourite part would have to be the residents being happy every-time I see them and them being as independent as possible.

Pros

Good experience, independence.

Cons

Fast Paced, exciting and fun environment

Very busy in the morning but settles down at 12 O'clock. Very positive attitude towards constantly getting administrative work done, and an extremely upbeat environment for such a busy office. The place is run by the most friendly and professional management, so good that everyone can achieve and be happy. Great opportunity to be taught a strong base of office and organisation skills yet have fun at the same time. For anyone serious about a career in recruitment this is definitely a place to get involved in as it has great career prospects internally and great respect within the recruitment industry itself. It will one day become the leading healthcare recruitment company as it ceases to bow down to the current healthcare industries market pressure.

Pros

Christmas party, Biscuit rounds. Best management team going. Very friendly colleague atmosphere.

Cons

Distance and hours of work did not suit into my lifestyle, Job description wasn't suited to my own personal career ambitions.

Vile place

For a small team of about 6, to go through over 35 staff in 3 years pretty much speaks for itself. The managing director/owner is a bully. She constantly shouts for no reason or if a booking comes in she is shouting at staff to get on the phones. People work slower being shouted at. For such a small team there is an operations manager, a business development manager (who never sources ne business) and an optometry manager. LMAO, never go there, its horrible

Pros

Cons

Rubbish on call money, owner is a loon and managers are thick who havent got an ounce of sense between them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Locum Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement