Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

routine job, nothing exciting to share, dull, boring, routine, monotonous, no opportunity to expand your horizons, nothing more exciting. Easy going if you do not want much from life, if you start pushing for more, its not going to come and people will push you out.
Pros
not challenging, easy to do, not for aspirational ones.
Cons
dull life, not exciting, chasing $$$$ even single minute
Good people, easy to get along with. Precise work requirements with competent workers.Good workplace culture with plenty of benefits and opportunities to grow.
In the beginning is not as great, but after 3,4 months it does get lovely. Great managers, issues get solved quickly, lovely location, they do help you as much as they can so you can learn. You are quite independent with the tools provided, such a massive difference from other call centres. I actually enjoy it a lot.
Pros
Food trolley, great location
Cons
I attended the interview got through the first stage. The company never called or emailed me back about the employment progress after sending all the required document. The Professionalism is poor in regards to their staffs. Also, the company lied about the salary compared to what was in the job description.
Pros
Poor HR
Cons
Unorganised I blocked out an evening and they didn’t even have the courtesy to let me know no one would be attending Not even an apology no follow up email or call
work place is gud but mangers and team leader are not good they allways mis behave with there team and hr and mangemet are very good they are allways abale to help
Travel 100% No work family balance Push to complete regardless of hours Low pay No jobs for extended periods of time Guilt trip for time off No chance for career advancement
Good work culture. It gives you opportunity to explore your skils along with onsite opportunities. They will help you cross skill and be at pace with the industry trends.
Well experienced.. I experienced new things about handling customer.increase communication skills. I were handled different different customer with variety of queries it increase my confidence
Loved this place. Staff and management went out of there way to assist and help if they were asked to. Managers were not scared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in if required to.
Employees are not treated with respect Very less pay and annual hike Minute monitoring of the employee's work during office hours No encouragement / appreciation for the good work done
Relaxed work culture, management is ready accept any good thoughtprocess, process are open to every employees, good scale of learning atmosphere and pay is good too.
One of the best company if you wanna do projects. Continuous learning is the norm. The learning academy is what make Tech M stand out. Family oriented culture is the order of there day.
Tech Mahindra is one of the best telecom service provider company. It has a variety of clients across globe and across different technology.Work and life balance is encouraged. Skill improvement/training is planned for betterment of Employer and employee.
Good work ethics, very automated processes. Human contact in UK outside of work hours is minimal. If a good job is being done then there is no or little supervisor involvement.
Good at working in Tech Mahindra. Nice place to strengthen the skills and growth in knowledge aspects Good Management open to the challenges and supportive to the team as in need.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Long hours and expected to go the extra mile
Lot of Challenging opportunities and hence get good exposure at work. Work culture is employee friendly and flexible. Got the opportunity to work on varied projects and hence could learn multiple skills - Service Design and Architecture, Process Design/Consulting, Business Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Business Consulting.
I mainly based out of UK & other EU locations. So no much comments on Company. Overall Culture is satisfactory. I learned a lot about Telecom OSS/BSS systems, Processes etc.
I appreciate the work culture at TechM. The management keeps pushing employees to learn and garnish new skills. I thank my management to provide me an onsite opportunity, appreciating my efforts.
Tech Mahindra experience is diversified and helpful in upgrading my skills in Test Management and Project Management allowing me to manage some massive projects independently. Overall its a great organization to work for but this also depends on the projects you are associated with
  1. Employee reviews