Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

14 February 2020
I absolutely love working at Teepee, it's a real home from home environment where I can truly say that everyone really cares. The team are fantastic and really care about the children and each other. We have great training opportunities that we are able to access and we enjoy working towards awards to keep us really on top form.
5.0Job security/advancement
31 January 2021
Bank Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Good induction programme and feel I am a respected and valued member of the team. Lots of opportunities for development and training. Autonomy in work roll. Great team to work with.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
21 May 2020
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
20 May 2020
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!