Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

Supportive Family Environment

28 January 2021
I have worked at Teepee Day Nursery for several months now, starting under the cloud of coronavirus. The nursery have been extremely accommodating providing me the resources to complete the bulk of my work at home, giving me a degree of flexibility. There has been a lot to learn but the management have been extremely supportive, going above and beyond to support me in my position. As a small nursery there is definitely a family feel and it's really easy to get to know everyone. Although working from home I love visiting the nursery and interacting with the team and children. Free lunch from the in-house chef is definitely a bonus!
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunches
21 May 2020
Same role
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
31 January 2021
Bank Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Good induction programme and feel I am a respected and valued member of the team. Lots of opportunities for development and training. Autonomy in work roll. Great team to work with.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
20 May 2020
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
  1. Supportive Family Environment