Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

17 May 2020
Teepee's is a busy, happy nursery. The director and management are very approachable and supportive. There is an induction programme and training opportunities are available. The practitioners are very welcoming, warm and friendly and there is a supportive team ethos. The care and wellbeing of the children always comes first. It is a lovely place to work.
5.0Job security/advancement
31 January 2021
Bank Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Good induction programme and feel I am a respected and valued member of the team. Lots of opportunities for development and training. Autonomy in work roll. Great team to work with.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
28 January 2021
Administrator (Current Employee) - Home Based
I have worked at Teepee Day Nursery for several months now, starting under the cloud of coronavirus. The nursery have been extremely accommodating providing me the resources to complete the bulk of my work at home, giving me a degree of flexibility. There has been a lot to learn but the management have been extremely supportive, going above and beyond to support me in my position. As a small nursery there is definitely a family feel and it's really easy to get to know everyone. Although working from home I love visiting the nursery and interacting with the team and children. Free lunch from the in-house chef is definitely a bonus!
Pros
Free lunches
21 May 2020
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
  1. Teepee day nursery is a wonderful place to work.The management team and practioners are dedicated in the care of the children.