Teepee Day Nursery
Teepee Day Nursery Employee Review

Teepee

17 February 2020
I really enjoy working at Teepee, the girls have been very welcoming since the day I started. Everyone is supportive and the girls are more than happy to go out of their way to help you, should you need any help, support or advice. Very spacious nursery, all room have access to free flow and the gardens are amazing! Many, many training opportunities, which most are from NDNA or in house training run by the director, whom is extremely knowledgeable. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else!! Thank you Teepee for having me :)
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Training, support system, competitive pay
13 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Room Leader (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
We are a very close team who enjoy making sure the happiness and safety of the children and their families on a day to day basis. Everyday brings a smile on my face as soon as i walk through the door.
31 January 2021
Same location
Bank Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Good induction programme and feel I am a respected and valued member of the team. Lots of opportunities for development and training. Autonomy in work roll. Great team to work with.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
21 May 2020
Same location
Part Time Nursery Administrator (Current Employee) - Bracknell, Berkshire
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.