Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Employee Reviews for Administrator

I have worked at Teepee Day Nursery for several months now, starting under the cloud of coronavirus. The nursery have been extremely accommodating providing me the resources to complete the bulk of my work at home, giving me a degree of flexibility. There has been a lot to learn but the management have been extremely supportive, going above and beyond to support me in my position. As a small nursery there is definitely a family feel and it's really easy to get to know everyone. Although working from home I love visiting the nursery and interacting with the team and children. Free lunch from the in-house chef is definitely a bonus!
Pros
Free lunches
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teepee Day Nursery?