Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Culture reviews

Good induction programme and feel I am a respected and valued member of the team. Lots of opportunities for development and training. Autonomy in work roll. Great team to work with.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
I cannot recommend Teepee Day Nursery highly enough! Such an wonderful team to work alongside! Management are 100% supportive & welcoming. The whole team works together as a family and are extremely helpful and supportive. Director really takes care of us, especially now in surreal and very difficult time.
I really enjoy working at Teepee, the girls have been very welcoming since the day I started. Everyone is supportive and the girls are more than happy to go out of their way to help you, should you need any help, support or advice. Very spacious nursery, all room have access to free flow and the gardens are amazing! Many, many training opportunities, which most are from NDNA or in house training run by the director, whom is extremely knowledgeable. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else!! Thank you Teepee for having me :)
Pros
Training, support system, competitive pay
Teepee is an outstanding nursery and I get to learn new things on a daily basis. The management team are experienced, motivated and very supportive and it's a great atmosphere and they really look after their team.