Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Management reviews

I have worked at Teepee Day Nursery for several months now, starting under the cloud of coronavirus. The nursery have been extremely accommodating providing me the resources to complete the bulk of my work at home, giving me a degree of flexibility. There has been a lot to learn but the management have been extremely supportive, going above and beyond to support me in my position. As a small nursery there is definitely a family feel and it's really easy to get to know everyone. Although working from home I love visiting the nursery and interacting with the team and children. Free lunch from the in-house chef is definitely a bonus!
Pros
Free lunches
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
I cannot recommend Teepee Day Nursery highly enough! Such an wonderful team to work alongside! Management are 100% supportive & welcoming. The whole team works together as a family and are extremely helpful and supportive. Director really takes care of us, especially now in surreal and very difficult time.
Teepee is an outstanding nursery and I get to learn new things on a daily basis. The management team are experienced, motivated and very supportive and it's a great atmosphere and they really look after their team.