Teepee Day Nursery

Teepee Day Nursery Work-life balance reviews

Good induction programme and feel I am a respected and valued member of the team. Lots of opportunities for development and training. Autonomy in work roll. Great team to work with.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Although I have only been with the team a short time, I feel like I’ve really got to know the majority of the team very well and I already feel like this is where I belong. The passion and love I have seen from the director and the management team for Teepee is indescribable. The amount of work and dedication they put into ensuring the safety of their staff and the children who attend the nursery is above and beyond - especially at the moment with the global crisis of COVID-19.
If you are looking for a career in childcare or want to continue your childcare career, Teepee Nursery is the best place for you in my opinion. The job is naturally stressful and challenging at times but with the fantastic team spirit and 'family' atmosphere we have here, it makes it all the more easier. You will be well supported and encouraged within your abilities. We have always maintained a solid and positive parent partnership too which makes working with the children and families such a delight!
Absolutely love working at Teepee- from the very first day (4 years ago) I have always been made to feel part of a team and appreciated, every single staff member are there for the children-(not just a job). I have learnt so much while working here through the many courses they put you through-e.g first aid,health and safety,food hygiene-to name a few. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else- I love walking in every morning seeing the children and looking forward to spending the day with them.
We are a very close team who enjoy making sure the happiness and safety of the children and their families on a day to day basis. Everyday brings a smile on my face as soon as i walk through the door.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teepee Day Nursery?