Telegraph

Telegraph Reviews: Working at Telegraph

United Kingdom3 reviews

Overall

Good Company, now converted to SalesForce, so was made redundant. Looking after their Subscriber System, with Systems analysis , support and coding. Management good, Co-Workers, actually none, but there were people, in other things like, WEB, etc. Nothing was hard. Actually getting a project finished, and seeing people working on it.

Leading Media Company

Excellent working atmosphere and a dedication to a quality product. Advertising declining but continuing to beat market decline.

john turners black belt academy

a typical day at work for me is me being tired but i still get on god with the job. i have learnt how not to lose my temper as i do have anger issues and also i am more happy and confident now. the managment is good there and the hardest part of the job is not to lose my temper with the kids when they mess about but i happy because i manage to be carm with them and get them doing what they should be doing and the most enjoyable thing about my job is being a role model for the kids and seing them smile when they learn somthing new. i work as hard as i can everytime i go there .

Cons

2 hours and 45 mins

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Telegraph?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telegraph. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Telegraph Reviews by Location

• Telegraph
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?