Teleperformance

United Kingdom1,156 reviews

Found 1,156 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,840 reviews

Insights into Teleperformance

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Ok

OK place to work. But long hours and not much support. Great to experience to do to so you can long for another job soon. High staff Turner. Not much support as work from home so bit of a struggle. It probkems

Pros

Wfh

Amazing culture

The culture and support I had at this company was amazing. Me leaving was simply to align myself with my personal goals. Great company to work for and management encourages growth and progression.

Stressful

The pay is not commensurate to the stress that comes with the job. Management isn't the best. The shifts aren't great, no work life balance. You might need to get a therapist to work here.

Avoid

Avoid at all costs poor pay and the management don't help, stressful job no one cares about your well-being you are just a number to them, people on the other end of the phone are rude and arrogant

An okay place to work

The job itsself is an okay job pays well and some campaigns you get incentives when you can earn a good bonus need to be phone efficient as you get thrown in at the deep end

18 May 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Enjoy your day!

Management is a joke

If you wanna be over worked, under paid and treated like a piece of rubbish on someone’s shoe then teleperformance is the place for you. At the end of the day this company is in that much a of a shambles they are losing the contract they work under just don’t work for them.

18 May 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

No support

Started with this company working on the HMPO campaign and was quite excited when I first started thought it would be a change from the endless traffic each day and long commute. Eight days of training wasn't really enough as a lot of it was taken up with people not being able to connect their VPN or internet as a whole, or playing silly quizzes because they weren't allowed to let you go. They said to us that you only have 10 minutes comfort break all day, and weren't allowed to take your headset off as they will know, this is the honest truth that's what was said and they're big on targets and back to back calls literally. Then I found out that I was the only one that didn't have the call centre experience along with a couple of others, most of them had come from pre covid campaigns 119 etc. I didn't think that was fair lumping us in with other people that had experience working in a call centre. The training was fast hard to follow and so hard as you needed to know everything to do with the passports etc and you have an exam at the end of the eight days 85% pass rate. Teleperformance is hard to contact you can only reach them by email and sent endless emails in the beginning as they don't respond. I'm only sorry I wasted eight days on this, the managers aren't supportive and Teleperformance isn't a good company to work for despite what they say.

Pros

work from home if you like this sort of thing it's not for me, day in and day out

Cons

no support, can't contact them, low wages for taking up to 400 plus calls a day etc etc etc

Pay not sufficient

Too much focus put on time targets and feel seriously put under pressure when not meeting these. No allowances made for disability. Typical day, extremely busy with calls. Have learned that despite the disability act there are loop holes the company will find. Management say they'll offer support then don't follow it through

Pros

work from home

Cons

often stuck on call after shift ends

Awful management

Awful to work for. Minimum wage, long hours with as little help as possible and management are a disgrace. You can do so much better than working here.

Target driven..will have a salary scale but only ever offer the bottom.

You have to hit your targets, can be fast paced and manic one min and then quiet and boring the next. It's inbound calls mostly so to be expected.Mangers are OK. Bit inflexible and little opportunity for promotion. Will micro manage your breaks.You know they want you out when they rase your target to an impossible level, will performance manage you out.

Pros

Ocasional lunch perks, not often enough

Cons

Targets become impossible to acive when they want you out.

Worst place ever ... be unemployed it’s better than here

Denied statutory sick payLong hours and they are watching everything and timing you!! Toilet breaks stepping away from the computer the lot! If you are even a second back from your break managers will question you. Managers are rude and condescending. Constant abuse on the phones from customers and always back to back calls .. because of the system you can’t even help people half the time.

Cons

Don’t work for them! Will ruin your mental health

I’ve worked with them for about 6 months and honestly I never been stress my whole life.Got moved to another department within a week I started. After being that department in 6 months they wanted us to move back to the other department. Left them and yet they are refusing to pay my last salary and won’t get back to explain why I’m not getting my last salary.

Pros

Working from home. The rest was awful

Cons

Everything about them is a joke

Not good

This is a very stressful job .. if the management new what they were doing , and the systems worked it might be slightly bearable . Nobody has a clue what’s going on half the time and I don’t know a day where I’ve logged in and everything has been working the way it’s meant to . So not only are dealing with rude customers , management on your back about call times but you have the pressure of the systems not working. Enter this job at your own risk .

Pros

Time & half overtime

Cons

See review

29 April 2022

Joke of a Company, expect number peddlers and under payment

Training is underwhelming and rushed. Management have their own targets and pass this on as passive-aggressive behaviour towards employees. KPIs were the main focus, mechanically enforced and analysed. The company attempts to uphold a respectable and caring image towards employees internally but doesn't do anything to substantiate these claims, mindfulness sessions ect offered but never saw ways of joining these inside work hours. The pay is bare minimum and breaks are non existent, you will not have time to eat lunch most days.

Pros

Remote work, but you'll feel like a prisoner in your own home.

Cons

short breaks, bad pay, awful management.

Don't work here

Shockingly bad place to work, management are disgustingly useless, pay is minimum wage and the only chance of advancement comes from being friends with the right people. Stay away.

29 April 2022

Amazing progression opportunities and support - truly a great place to work!

- Lots of avenues for support and to share ideas. - Engagement activities really help to prevent you feeling isolated working from home. - The senior management team really care about improving the company for the workforce - Lots of mental health support available.- Opportunities to develop skills.

Pros

Opportunities Development Support Engagement activities

29 April 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

Stay away from this company if you value your time and mental Health

I have worked for this company for about 4 months now and never in the Jobs i've had over the years have i dealt with such a badly organised company. All they care about is stats, they do not care about people at all. You are passed about to different team leaders and training with little to no notice at all. If you are stuck on a call then do not think you can ask a manager to help with a call, you are left to figure things out for yourself.Training was very rushed and they do not show you properly how to use the systems. You are thrown in the deep end and expected to know everything.Before i started i used to look at the bad reviews and think no the company cannot be this bad but how wrong i was.I would stay very clear of this company if you value your mental health as its caused me a lot of stress since starting here.

Pros

Good Pay, Working from home

Cons

Long hours, No communication or Help from managers when struggling.

no communication

not enough comunication with some tl, you will change them constantely, if you are lucky you will fine one who will care about you if not you will find lonely and lost. Big lack from first training, you will get a lot of contradicting information from the various chats on zoom, many issues system to report or you will dismissal, you will move between campaigns without possibility of choice, very angry and nasty calla to handle, call back call, no time to breath, basic salary.

27 April 2022

Stressful, depression and mental health

I currently work here and I find it difficult to deal with customers over the phone than in person. I've worked in a busy retail in Oxford Street and it was much better than this. There is no training when asked for it, they go tell yoi to read guideline which doesn't cover everything. You are made to feel guilty when genuinely sick. Its hard to turn off after work finishes as you're dealt with the aftermath of aggressive callers. Managers and team leaders dont care. The pay is definately not worth it. Minimum wage and majority of the money and even any overtime, all of the cash goes towards electricity bills for working from home. You are just another agent available to the company and not seen as a human being with feelings. There is no service in place to help deal with mental health.Due to the stress I have had hair fall off and dealing with depression. I dont know why they advertise themselves as one of the best companies to work for because that totally isn't true. When new gov guidelines come out, we are given little info, no training and the callers seem to know more about gov guidelines than we do. When bring this up to the managers they say just to deal with it.I hate this job and currently looking to work elsewhere.

27 April 2022

Nice place to work

I have stayed so long because I love the people I work with. Many changes has been done, to the better. I have been given good support when needed. Good place to progress.

21 April 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

Great place to start off but advancement and pay is poor

Great starting out job and helped me gain invaluable management experience. Can be stressful and in my opinion under paid even still for the work your expected to complete. Can be long working hours and when I was there the security was OTT with no personal items allowed.

Pros

Management can be good

Cons

Poor pay Poor work life balance

21 April 2022