Tender Loving Care Ltd logo
Tender Loving Care Ltd

Tender Loving Care Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews

Good rewarding job

I've been working as a carer with TLC for 6 years ..I find it a very rewarding job looking after people who need a little help..TLC have good rates of pay ..good holidays..it also fits into my every day life..I recommend a career in care work you meet some very interesting people ..all the staff are very friendly and helpful...I love it ...

I've only been with the company a few weeks but love working for the company, if you have any issues or problems they are easy to talk to. Everyone I work with are kind friendly people and very helpful and understanding.Brilliant company

Pros

Good pay and brilliant management

Cons

Work close to where I live.

I have worked at TLC since 2017, always worked in care and I really enjoy my job and my team. We work well together and I can pick up my children from school.

Pros

Every other weekend off.

Tlc support worker job review

While tlc may be one of the best paying care jobs in North Wales, its lack of supportive management and intense workload make the job not worth the wage. Management is full of selfish and frankly nasty people who only care if you can work as many extra hours as possible the days are already very long and strenuous and no matter what you do it's never enough. I would not recommend for anyone

Pros

Good wage, great staff (specifically support staff) service users are mostly friendly

Cons

Intense work load. Very long days (7am-10pm). The worst management I've come across.

Bad

I just Didn’t feel comfortable working there they was rude towards me they bullied me so make me feel very self confident lost a lot of confidence in when I was working

Official response from Tender Loving Care Ltd

26 November 2019
This review has been written in error - TLC Ltd are based in Conwy North Wales and this review is not related.

Good kickstart to a health and social care career.

The hourly rate seems good but this includes travel time so your paid the rate for the time you are in calls and the hourly rate is inflated to cover the 5 minutes you get to travel to your next call. Out before 7am home at 10pm and only paid for between 9 and 12 hours happened to me a lot and it's frustrating. Rota changes happen multiple times a day. Always short staffed. And god forbid if you are unwell.

Pros

Thrown In at the deep end.

Cons

Hourly rate misleading.

Best in the area!

I have worked for a number of care agency's in the county but TLC are the best by far. Great colleagues and office team, full training and good pay. Mileage allowance is higher than usual also.

Pros

Pay, staff

Cons

Early starts

Very supportive

Would recommend working for this company. Office staff fully supportive always there to help when needed. Had no issues through the time I worked here. Very welcoming.

Pros

Too many to mention

Cons

A lot of driving

High standards of care and employment

Warm and welcoming team, providing excellent standards of care. Good hourly rate of pay and A good work pattern with flexibility. Training was provided and support given at all times, in addition to have an on call team who are great! In TLC you are part of a family.

Pros

Regular working pattern

Cons

Location of office

carer

Great company, supportive management. I enjoyed working with each client and team member. I would recommened to anyone who wants to get into the industry to apply and anyone looking to grow their career to also

Pros

hours pay

Cons

driving

Jobs at Tender Loving Care Ltd