Tensor PLC

Working at Tensor PLC: Latest Tensor PLC Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Featured review

Tensor PLC selected this as a representative review
Making sales calls to prospective clients building relationships in a small team getting job satisfaction when booking appointments for site surveys.

Pros

work near home

Cons

poor money

Really well run company, tons of work/clients.

Really good place to work, diverse to a degree, management structure was maybe a little ill conceived at time. Good long term prospects in my opinion. I would like to have still been employed at Tensor but the options for me to progress were very limited and so I made my decision to leave. Travel involves and stay aways but still a decent place to build a career.

Insights into Tensor PLC

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

A workplace to grow and learn everyday

In such a short space of time, Tensor PLC has given me the opportunity to grow and develop in my chosen field as well as become a more rounded and knowledgeable individual.

Pros

Supportive management

Maintenance

The work here is always varied from day to day and one day I could be putting on a roof the next day could be spent painting then onto some driving never a dull moment.

Tensor

I was at Tensor for over 10 years and really enjoyed working there. The other engineers I worked with there were some of the best I have come across and I still keep in touch with them now. I eventually had to leave to try and progress as there was nowhere for me to go once I was Senior installations Engineer unfortunately.

Hard working place

My main roles for this job will be to answering inbound calls from customers and to log emails. Customers who have our time and attendance equipment/software will call in with faults. I will try and solve this over the phone via a remote session, some faults may have to be escalated to engineering/software/testing depending on the fault. Since being in this job I have learnt some basic networking skills. My problem solving skills are a lot better as well. I have learnt how to work under pressure with strict SLA meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job- When you solve a call that you have had on your list for a few months and have made the customer happy. I also enjoy the people I work with, it is very important to get along with everyone you work with.

Pros

Good holiday entiltment, easy to book holiday off if needed. Good co workers and managers

Cons

Long calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tensor PLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement