Tensor PLC
Tensor PLC Employee Review

Tensor

31 July 2018
I was at Tensor for over 10 years and really enjoyed working there. The other engineers I worked with there were some of the best I have come across and I still keep in touch with them now. I eventually had to leave to try and progress as there was nowhere for me to go once I was Senior installations Engineer unfortunately.
3.0Job security/advancement
2 December 2019
Building Maintence (Former Employee) - St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
The work here is always varied from day to day and one day I could be putting on a roof the next day could be spent painting then onto some driving never a dull moment.
14 September 2016
Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee) - St. Neots
My main roles for this job will be to answering inbound calls from customers and to log emails. Customers who have our time and attendance equipment/software will call in with faults. I will try and solve this over the phone via a remote session, some faults may have to be escalated to engineering/software/testing depending on the fault. Since being in this job I have learnt some basic networking skills. My problem solving skills are a lot better as well. I have learnt how to work under pressure with strict SLA meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job- When you solve a call that you have had on your list for a few months and have made the customer happy. I also enjoy the people I work with, it is very important to get along with everyone you work with.
Pros
Good holiday entiltment, easy to book holiday off if needed. Good co workers and managers
Cons
Long calls
10 April 2013
Same location
Internal Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Hail Weston St Neots Cambridgeshire
Making sales calls to prospective clients building relationships in a small team getting job satisfaction when booking appointments for site surveys.
Pros
work near home
Cons
poor money