Tensor PLC

Tensor PLC Employee Reviews for Help Desk Analyst

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Tensor PLC selected this as a representative review
Making sales calls to prospective clients building relationships in a small team getting job satisfaction when booking appointments for site surveys.
Pros
work near home
Cons
poor money
My main roles for this job will be to answering inbound calls from customers and to log emails. Customers who have our time and attendance equipment/software will call in with faults. I will try and solve this over the phone via a remote session, some faults may have to be escalated to engineering/software/testing depending on the fault. Since being in this job I have learnt some basic networking skills. My problem solving skills are a lot better as well. I have learnt how to work under pressure with strict SLA meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job- When you solve a call that you have had on your list for a few months and have made the customer happy. I also enjoy the people I work with, it is very important to get along with everyone you work with.
Pros
Good holiday entiltment, easy to book holiday off if needed. Good co workers and managers
Cons
Long calls