Why do you want to work at tesco
They asked five questions. Some can have follow up questions but they aren't difficult. Not in order:
1. Tell me about a time you were subject to follow policy/rules that you didn't like - did you follow them? did you challenge them? did you have a better way of doing things?
2. Tell me about a time where you were under pressure - how did you deal with it?
3. Tell me about a time where you had to use teamwork
4. Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a complaint/upset customer - was it resolved?
5. Tell me about a time where you had to adapt to a change
This may not be the same for every store but this is what was on the Tesco interview sheet that the interviewer was filling out.
“Ask me a bit about yourself”
Then a bunch of “tell me a time when” questions like-
You went the extra mile for a customer,
You handled pressure,
You got good feedback,
Worked as a team,
Dealt with challenging customers etc
Personal based, for example -
"Tell me a bit about yourself"
"Give an example of when you have felt under pressure and how you dealt with it"
"Give an example when you had to adapt to a change"
And customer based questions such as -
"Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer"
"Describe a time you have dealt with a difficult customer, how did you deal with them and how did they respond"
Team and customer related
Examples of leadership, working as a team/individual, helping others.
Can you work to late
They ask ,why do you want to work for tesco .
What do you hope to acheive by working for tesco .