Tesco
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

Tesco

Tesco Employee Review

can be good

place can be funn at times, but it really is what you mmake it, somme days it can be good other its nothing but stress.. just do your work and go, job done

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Would recommend :).

Good pay, good opportunities to develop, friendly staff who are inclusive, kind and caring. They care for mental and physical health which is great.

Working for Tesco

Tesco is a great company to work for. I have worked my way up from an assistant to a shift leader and had the support and guidance from my management team to help me succeed. Very friendly, collaborative company to work for. Great benefits. Flexible hours give me that work life balance.

Decent work mostly

Well this is my first job but I’ll try and be useful: what I tell everybody is the same. While I don’t see myself here forever, I’m also in no rush to leave. It’s not bad honestly, and I get on well with all my colleagues. The management is alright, but communication isn’t great, I often find stuff out through other colleagues that managers should be telling me. Managers are also nice, one of them has good and bad days however (they are usually chatty and nice, but once absolutely lost their mind and swore and shouted because we left a job unfinished to have a break we needed to take). Any learning feels quite rushed, as in new areas of stock control you get “taught” in maybe 15 minutes then thrown in. You can ask questions of course, but it’s very much a learn-as-you-go-along method. You’re also taught a bit of everything, I joined on beers, wines and spirits but never actually did anything on that department, I was in grocery. A month later I was moved to Stock Control, and throughout all of it I’ve been till- trained. Overall it’s alright, and it’s pretty good pay for my age, and for any age considering the work isn’t actually hard, but it can be boring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Tesco with

Learn about Tesco in popular locations

• Tesco