Tesco
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

Tesco

Tesco Employee Review

Ok

Worked nights pay was good but time went slowly. I was on checkouts overnight and also replenishment. Managers were fine. Left the job after having my second child.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun and productive

Good upbeat environment. Easy straightforward job, although sometimes it could be heavy work. All uniform was provided. Pay was good. Shame I couldn’t get used to the night shifts!
Same role

Tiring and stressful

Okay job. Not the best and also not the worst. The managers are not organised and sometimes can be very inconsiderate are rude. I personally do not like the job.

Pros

Finishing

Cons

Tiring, heavy lifting
Same location

One of the worst run companies I have ever known.

Tesco is one of the worst places I’ve ever been at. There seems to be zero respect from manager to GA. The hierarchy don’t care how we’re treated as long as we’re selling stock. They pay system is a joke, they’re seems to be no understanding on how to pay people as I have received different pay from month to month even when I’ve worked exactly the same amount of hours. The idea of team work seems to have gone out of the window in this company, and with me being a backdoor man all of the things that went wrong are left for me to pick up. In summary, I wouldn’t recommend tesco to even my worse enemy.

Pros

10% discount

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tesco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Tesco with

Learn about Tesco in popular locations

• Tesco