Testronic

Testronic Employee Reviews

Friendly place to work

Colleagues are friendly, team leads are helpful. But you won't get many hours each week for work. It will be a quite nice part-time job for students who want to earn some money.

Skilled work at minimum wage / zero hours

Testers are at least bilingual; usually with degrees in IT, games, language, writing etc, yet are paid minimum wage - effectively less than minimum wage. Few employes will reach the national annual minimum wage due to the zero hours approach. Further to this, the UK office is based in London but does not pay the London living wage. If you include the cost of travel, and the fact that you may not have worked for weeks before you're given a shift, there could well be days you're borrowing money to get to work. A very parasitic business model, wherein overqualified employees are hugely underpaid and can be disposed of at will.

Pros

Staff are young, multicultural and well educated, and the work is occasionally rewarding

Cons

Everything not listed in the pros

bad office management

while working at testronic i grew less confident and almost lost myself. i grew depressed because of my manager and would have sleepless nights because of the office manager. i have several occasion where i cried in the toilet because of her

LQA tester

nice enviroment and friendly people. Unfortunatly, if they hire you for just a project it doesn't mean you keep working there. but overall is a nice company.

Pros

nice enviroment

Cons

salary a bit low

Great enviroment

The work environment is relaxed and positive. Sometimes there are some opportunities for progression, not often though. The salary is good, for entry-level LQA role, if someone knows the market for testers, they will know. I enjoyed playing the games on daily basis, the projects are often fast paced, the leads and coordinators are always helpful and they know what their doing. Recruiters are amazing and always reply to any questions asked and support you through entire process. People are great and it's literally multinational company with people speaking with many, many different languages.

Pros

Enviroment

Cons

No remote work

Great team!

I have worked at Testronic for almost 2 years. The leads are great and are always listening. I learned a lot as a tester and made friends for life. Very good atmosphere at work and we did a lot of after work activities.

Veal Farm

Disorganized. A prime example of the Peter Principle (look it up); the lunatics are running the asylum. Company would be much more effectual if they employed half as many people and paid them twice as much. Easy to get hired, but very little support afterwards. Low pay. Good place if you're building a CV. Otherwise little benefit.

not good

Even you can play many not released games,but doing repeated work makes me sick. I am a software developer, I would rather to do coding job instead.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Testronic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Testronic Reviews by Location

• Testronic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?