Tezlom
Happiness score is 82 out of 100

Tezlom Employee Reviews

United Kingdom51 reviews

agencyavailshiftstaffworkingpayworkoffice

You can pick your own shifts to work around your life style ,there’s a lot of communication and very helpful. The process was fast and I was kept updated the whole time

Great experience

Great support from the team, throughout thr process. Very supportive during the interview process and getting the job. Continued communication after I had started to ensure I was happy. Fantastic company.

Insights into Tezlom

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

fun place to be love it

I love working here great place to be and enjoy coming to work. Everyone is supportive and friendly. I feel settled and very welcomed in to the team.

Great Place To Work

Have worked with Tezlom for a few years now! Great place to work, ongoing support from management & colleagues- really does feel like a family. Candidates we work with are amazing as well & no better feeling than getting candidates ready for & out to work. Team Tezlom - truly finding places for people who care

Pros

Mental Health Well Being, The Best Work Colleagues

Cons

Na

Excelled unbiased review

Fab company to work for, approachable management team, felixible working hours to suit, some travel involved (but there is with any role), varied enjoyable places to work, great rates of pay

Pros

always paid on time, flexible working, approachable team

Cons

Best place I’ve worked for flexible days and times the office staff are great and always someone to sort any problems outi get to pick my own days to suit me and my family

Pros

Great work place

Good working environment

Started week ago, stuff are very friendly and supportive. Wages are not competitive but if they pay for the transport that could compensate. Timesheet need to send manually but if it could be sent digitally what would be great.

The staff were proactive and professional in their conducts given positive account of the company before, during and after interview.

The staff demonstrated a positive account of valuing partnership to promote the client's health and wellbeing. The team respect staff and approach you in a pleasant manner.

Excellent agency to work for always shifts available

I have found tezlom to be extremely supportive professional but friendly and highly recommend them. Good rates of pay always paid on time and holiday pay available

Pros

Holiday pay

Cons

None I can think of

Work in an environment with passionate people who genuinely care

Tezlom is a family owned business and you really do get a sense of a family feel from working here. The support from the Directors and team leaders is something I have never quite experienced before. The wellbeing culuture is supported by the company's 6 pillars. Transparancy, Equality, Zealous, Loyalty, Organic and Motivational. The company is passionate which is mirrored throughout this sector. The Health care sector is a special field to work in and I invite anyone to take the leap and join as you really wont regret it.

Pros

A company who focus on well being of their staff

Cons

There doesnt seem to be a con for me right now, genuinly I dont have one staring me in the face which I can only see as a good point to make.

Not the best

He told me I had permanent role, I did not, was given temporary contract! Staff rude and unwilling to help you. Don’t bother calling the office you will be made to feel sad. Never get payed on time, if at all !!! Visit office only to find that workers are just as rude in person and very 2 face. Do not trust these scammers. You are just money to these people, not person.

Pros

Very nice on first interview call

Cons

2 face people, where is my gym membership? Rude, lie about permanent contract.

Flexible shifts

Have recently signed with Tezlom, interview/recruitement process was a smooth process with no issues. Plenty of shifts with various hours and locations offered and available. The flexibilty offered suits myself and would recommend to anyone looking to sign up with an agency.

Pros

Flexibility with shifts

Great supportive management team

Management is a small team who really listen and care about their staff. Tezlom do everything they can to make you feel comfortable working for them, the flexibility of working agency takes away a lot of stress that comes with being a carer/nurse. I would highly recommend tezlom to anyone looking for agency work.

New job

The tezlom team were great at communicating to me about getting the right job that suited me.. stayed with me till I got the job .. they were great thanks again

Wasn’t for me..

No thanks, wasn’t for me. No support what so ever. Promised you shifts to work around children however didn’t.My time was wasted personally.TEZLOM wasn’t my happy place.

Cons

Promise you hours but don’t get. Don’t work around your children.

Ok

Although this company is flexible and you're able to pick when you want to work the pay is at minimum wage, whereas other colleagues are paid at different rates. Working at different houses you may end up doing the work permanent staff would rather not do.

Pros

Flexible work pattern

Cons

Poor pay

Good agency

Not a bad place to work. Found a more permanent job doing what I love through the agency. Just need to communicate with their staff more. Apart from that I have loved being part of the tezlom team.

Pros

Suits around families

Cons

None really

Good company

I have worked for several agencies, over the years. Tezlom (previously 247) is by far the best company to work for.The staff are incredibly supportive. You are not just a number on the books.

Good, encouraging work place.

I enjoy working with Tezlom as they acknowledge when you work hard. Pay is a little less than other agencies but booking work and payments are nice and easy.

Pros

Get to choose what hours I work.

Cons

Less pay than other agencies.

Can work around other commitments

I’m a student nurse and needed a job to work along side my placement hours. I found it very flexible and the weekly pay helped a lot. The app allows you to put in when your available and your shifts will be sent to you via text message. The staff at tezlom are excellent.

Pros

Flexible hours and weekly pay

Cons

Dbs check may take a month or two

Very good firm to work for.

I have worked for tezlom for 6 months. I would recommend this company.the staff are friendly and easy to talk to.and lots of work and home balance.the training is very good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tezlom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Tezlom with

Learn about Tezlom in popular locations

• Tezlom
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?