Thames Water Utilities Limited

Administrator5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

watertargetcolleaguerolesupportdepartmenthealthteam

Corporate

Thames water is an alright place to work if you know the right people. It is very hard to progress and the pay is significantly low compared to similar roles you can find elsewhere.

Productive and learning

Staffs were helpful all the time, very professional, punctual and communicative Water industry they maintain the privacy of customer Prompt on replying the customers over phone or email The system they operated was on sap,ecr

Insights into Thames Water Utilities Limited

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

A company where I worked.

Thames Water is a company. Not interested in reviewing any company. What can I write to make you go away. I worked at TW. I had colleagues. There were stairs and chairs, lifts and desks. The coffee machine worked well.

Loved working at Hewlett Packard

I loved my job here was exciting dealt with different people everyday of the week from different areas in EMEA...Spent my time working on orders for my main customer Microsoft and then dealing with any queries related to them, had various roles within this company and enjoyed them all very much so just a shame they were down sizing which is why I was made redundant.

enjoyable place to work

I enjoyed the team which I worked with. A very friendly atmosphere. The flexiable hours. Contact with the public. Helping people. When I left the office at the end of the day I always felt I had acheived a good days work and satifsfaction. Our team managers were generally very helpful.

Pros

Flexiable hours

Cons

car parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thames Water Utilities Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement