The Agincare Group
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

The Agincare Group Employee Reviews

Featured review
The Agincare Group selected this as a representative review
Professionally run workplace with very relaxed atmosphere. Colleagues are all friendly and helpful. Management is very organised. All relevant training provided.
Pros
Uniform provided.
7 January 2021
Hello, thank you for taking the time review your experience with us so far!
7 January 2021
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us so far! I hope you stay with us for a long time!
I have recently returned to Agincare after 2 years and to say I have missed working here would be an understatement. The team have always been very supportive and even at times when we all have lots of work to do and the pressure is on others will always take the time to help.Working in the office comes with the same stresses as all care companies, covering sickness and holidays but my experience here compared to other companies is that all staff from management to carers will do all they can to help.My only negative is that the office is too small for the number of staff that work here and if the carers pop in for PPE or a catch up the office can become very crowded.
Pros
Good supportive team
Cons
Office too small for purpose
12 April 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we love reading positive feedback feedback regarding our teams! I shall pass your comments regarding office space onto the manager. We hope you stay with us for a long time.
Began working for this company under the Bristol branch. I have not been very impressed at all with the way the office staff treat the care team. Unless your family that is. As for training I was an experienced carer but I came across staff who didn’t know how to work a piece of mobility machinery , plus a decline in a clients Mobility. Medication- many carers not picking up on errors including seniors.There was no unexpected staff checks done. Overall I have not been impressed. There was no pay for shadow shiftsYou are only paid for the calls which could be a 15 min call & took longer to get there.I felt there was no flexibility because once you had your weekly rota it was a nightmare trying to get any amendments. The pay was how ever good.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No flexibility
12 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and I am sorry that you have not found this to be great experience and you felt unappreciated.This is not the case and we value every employee, I would be most grateful if you could contact me to discuss these concerns further on 01305 825417 or email me amy.crabb@agincare.com as we take matters like this extremely serisouly.Many thanksAmy
I have joined Agincare Bridport team recently and I had to gothrough a different process due to the covid pandamic situation. Still the recruitment process was very smooth and initial online training of 3 days given us required background of work which we have to handle. HR team was so supportive and made the initial joining phase smooth as much as possible.After I was selected, again I didn't had privillage to go to our office and meet the team officially, but I was supprised how supportive everyone were after I started my work. All the collegues which I had double-up shifts and the on call staff always guided me and gave me knowledge on how to handle my job efficiently. Even this was the first time I've worked in healthcare industry, I soon felt belonged because of all the support I got from my team and the management. I would strongly suggest Agincare Bridport as a best place to work where you can feel like you're doing a valuable job for the society.
12 April 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we love reading such wonderful feedback! I shall pass your feedback onto the Bridport branch and also our HR team! We hope you stay with us for a long time.
I have been working for Agin Care at Falcon Court in Bristol for a year now and I love it. The job is always fun and you never know what around the corner! There is always opportunities to learn something new! the residents and staff were extremely welcoming, I have a great relationship with management. My line manager is very understand and always looks out for the team and residents best interest. I know I can approach my manager if I need any advice or support, I feel very lucky to have joined such a lovely company and look forward to many more years to come.
Pros
Flexibility
26 March 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we love reading such wonderful feedback! We hope you stay with us for a long time.
Loved my time with agincare Ferndown, friendly management, they understand that you have a family life too. Clients were amazing and fun to work with.
Pros
Understanding management
23 March 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding our Ferndown branch! I shall pass these comments onto the branch manager! I hope you stay with us for a long time
The recruitment process could not have been more pleasant. All staff were welcoming, warm and hospitable and the process was efficient from start to end. I was very impressed by how at ease I felt whilst in interview as well as at my induction, all communication was open and honest and I feel this builds strong relations between staff and management. Workplace culture was non intimidating, with clear guidance on protocol and opportunity for support.
23 March 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! I shall pass this into our recruitment team! We hope you settle into your new role and stay with us for a long time.
I only worked for Agincare Weymouth for 6 months, I joined them after a 22 year career elsewhere and was immediately welcomed and supported by a great management team. Everyone from branch to head office took the time to make you feel part of a very experienced and passionate company. I have only moved on due to personal reasons. I would recommend working for this company. They truly care about their employees and passionate about providing the best possible care to all service users.
Pros
Supportive management
16 March 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate such lovely feedback! We hope you stay with us for a long time!
I'd worked for my previous company for nearly 19 years, so was looking for a new home. I have definitely found it! There are stressful days of course, but even in the relatively short time I've been here I've been made to feel so welcome. Already people feel like family and I'm lucky enough to work with an incredibly supportive team. Everyone is really friendly and I love how we work together to get 'the job' done. No two days are the same and there's real variety in the work. Coming from a different background there is a lot to learn about the healthcare sector which has probably been the steepest learning curve.
Pros
Supportive team and management
11 March 2021
Man muss viel Arbeiten als Betreuer. Wir wohnen bei unsere Kunden bis 12 Wochen nacheinander. Full - time.
Pros
Man kann Geld sparen, es ist einen guten Job für Arbeitslose Menschen
Cons
Man kann sehr schlechte Kunde zu betreuen bekommen
17 February 2021
Hello, Thank you taking the time to review your experience working with Agincare. We really appreciate feedback!
22 February 2021
Hallo, vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, um einen Bericht über ihre Erfahrungen mit Agincare geschrieben haben. Wir sechätzen Ihre Rückmeldung!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Agincare Group?
Manager was great and home ran really well Shame some of the staff were hostile as it created awkwardness and stressLoved working with the residents but found it difficult when they passed away
Pros
Great learning development
Cons
Hostility in staff
27 January 2021
I am really please to hear you found our manager and the home run well, If you wish to discuss your concerns around the staff then please contact the HR Department on 01305825417 or email HR@agincare.comMany thanksAmy
I have been here 8 weeks now and am really enjoying the job. There have been some challenges for me but my manager has been very supportive. I enjoy being office based but love that I can get out and do care work from time to time.Definitely recommend anyone looking for work to work for Agincare
Pros
Parking, laptop, Free tea and coffee
19 January 2021
Hello, thank you for taking time to review your experience with Agincare! We love reading positive feedback! We hope you stay with us for a long time!
They only care about money. I had clients say they couldn’t afford care on Sundays because they doubled the fee. Some clients didn’t get enough time spent on them. Other carers wasn’t checking for sores, so had issues with things that could have been dealt with easily.
27 January 2021
I am really sorry to hear this, please do contact the HR department to raise this concerns formally. 01305 825417 04 email hr@agincare.com.Many thanksAmy
Lovely people and a great company to work for, All of the residents are lovely people to work for and it’s also a pleasure to work for them and give them the care that they need. It’s a brilliant company.
Pros
Paid petrol fees
Cons
No cons
19 January 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking to the time to review your experience working with Agincare! I shall pass these comments onto the team!
Worked for Agincare for 10 years. Really enjoy my job. Great team. Management very supportive. Would highly recommend working for this company. Makes you feel part of a great organisation
Pros
Flexibiliy
Cons
Pay could be better
19 January 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking to the time to review your experience with Agincare! We really appreciate your feedback and lovely comments!
Everyday in recruitment is different and always challenging and always rewarding. I really enjoy meeting people and finding out their aspirations and life goals and help them match that by promoting Agincare as a really good employer to work for . Agincare gives you so much potential to learn and grow both personally and professionally. The work culture is about being supported by a friendly team and management are there too to make sure you have a great work experience at the same time as reaching goals and targets.I have witnessed that Agincare Branches across the Uk have been exemplary in providing essential care services as well as looking after their staff during the current Covid crisis. This is a company worthy of my praise and admiration. Well done agincare!
Cons
only SSP
30 December 2020
Hi! Thank you for such a lovely review, I am so happy to read these comments! I shall pass these onto the team!
Residents were lovely, easy to pick shifts that suit you. Uniform provided and everyone is always helpful. I found that routines and care plans were always in place and followed properly.
Pros
manager
23 November 2020
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of your time working at Agincare! I will be sure to pass this onto the manager!
I started as a coordinator at the brighton branch not to long ago, and I never worked in such a calm, proactive well led office. The team there are fantastic and go above and beyond to help when they can for anyone. Very hardworking staff.
Pros
Good atmosphere in office, well organised environment, good pay
18 November 2020
Hello, Thank you for such a great review! I am happy to read your lovely comments about the Brighton office, I hope you stay with us for a long time!
have been with agincare for nearly 3 months now. Previously worked as a carer for the same office a few years ago. Have a good rapport with office staff and a very supportive manager. If any issues arise we all work well to resolve them to the best of our ability. We support each other and hopefully the carers feel that they can come to us with any issues that they can have. Its all a work in progress but we will get there as a team. we have good days and bad days but we keep on smiling and being productive
Pros
supportive management and a good rapport with colleagues
13 November 2020
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your time working at Agincare! I am happy to read your comments regarding supportive management - I shall pass these comments onto the branch.
As a recruiter and administrator I have a very full day, locating candidates via various sources, ensuring correct information is sent, collating feedback, arranging interviews and conducting currently by phone which is more stressful at times for candidate also harder to assess with no 1-1 contact , making decisions on a care worker, ensuring all documentation is in place prior to start. I have a very supportive manager.Only difficult part is dealing with training as they are not very forthcoming with information or feedback
Pros
Caring and supportive office team
Cons
Remuneration is not in line with other local agencies
13 November 2020
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am pleased to read that your manager is supportive and you work within a caring team! I will pass your comments regarding feedback onto the training team. I hope you stay with us for a long time!
I have been working for Agincare New Milton for a while now and I have to say I have ever worked for. the management is fantastic and very supportive nothing to ever to much trouble. i would recommend any one wanted to work in carer to come to Agincare you will really enjoy it.
Pros
great management
  1. Employee reviews