The Best Connection Employment Group
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

The Best Connection Employment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom796 reviews

Fast to reply and honest

They contacted me fast, and were honest with the type of work and the availability of work, which is good. Set me up, with a work schedule for a company that’s close to me.

Mixito Wednesbury

Good job! Shame about management and team leaders treating their staff the way they do.A very repetitive job role, standing for long hours. The agency was a great agency to work for, had no problems with best connection.

Enjoy the variety of work

I have been working for Best Connections for three months now, The work is always varied and you get to meet some really interesting people.I had work the first day I signed up, staff are friendly, accommodating and there is always plenty of work and its local, I’ve always been paid on time and never had any problems.

Not a role I personally would take up again, but honest work

The work is very fast paced. Minimum training was provided, learned more from the employees than anyone else.Most contracts have the ability to quit on the spot. So you don't need to worry about being stuck there as they're lenient and understanding when it comes to individuals leaving.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

Long hours Poor training

Not ideal

Not ideal for anyone wanting long time work, often rude over the phone and stand off ish. Missed or messed up payments on more than one occasion and terrible job offers

Polite and Professional.Easily contactable.Fast and efficient registration.Wages good.

Registration process was fast and efficient.Interview I found very informative with regard to the Company I would be working for.Easily contactable, everyone I spoke to were very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Full Time hours with Overtime available. Training programme.

Flexible Work

Decent flexible work, were able to find me a position and start work very fast (within a week). Work was quite boring, long hours and average pay but very good for earning money over short periods of time.

It's a good agency overall

It's a good agency overall with lots of jobs going on. Some of the jobs are dead end, other ones are ok. You just have to be smart on what job to take

Pros

They always keep you working

Cons

Nice company to work for.

Nice place to work. Really friendly people and staff are nice and the work was good. Would receive a text every time they wanted me to work. Workload wasn’t too much.

Good to work for

I find Best Connection good to work for payment is always correct and staff are nice people on the phone As far as Agency this is definitely the best I have worked for

often wrong payslip (paid less than more)

the worst and most terrible recruitment agency. Be prepared to chase your missing salary from time to time. Like I worked 5 days, the agency only paid me 4 days. Another example - the overtime work I had on February, the agency still didn't pay me, even I tried to email them, called them, sms them many times. Very very frustrating to chase the money that was supposed to be mine from my hard work. Be prepared to keep very clear records of your working hours with proof (written record / photos) before considering applying through this recruitment agency

Poor agency

Time wastersPeople on the phones are not very good takes weeks to hear back .You ring up and often get bad feedback from them They say ring back but never do and never get back to you about jobs.

Busy work environment, good team.

I've been with tbc for the best part of 20years on and off. This latest assignment I've been there 14 months. The management and staff make new starters feel welcome and included. Everyone I've spoke to are friendly and helpful whether they be agency workers or colleagues all treat each other the same, part of the same workforce. Facilities are great. Tbc rep on site is very knowledge and helpful in all things as are the management. As for pay, well it can always be better but overall pretty good. Any questions or queries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently. Overall I'm very pleased with best connection.

Pros

Friendly work colleagues

Cons

None I can think of

Good company to work at.

Hard and tiring, but it can be worth the wages and the team are lovely so that helps, because I felt comfortable around the whole team as soon as I started working there. Can be quite a repetitive job though and you have to be quick enough.

Pros

Lovely team, good wages in my opinion.

Cons

You need to be physically fit and the tasks can be very repetitive.

Inclusive and diverse group

I am working here since July 2021 and it just went like rocket for me. Best place to work, great colleagues and helpful. Paid holidays and much more….

Pros

Paid holidays

Great company and excellent opportunities

I have progressed massively since working for TBC over the last 5 years. The company is ran to the highest standard with all teams supporting each other to ensure targets are met and issues are resolved.

Pros

High quality training, supportive colleagues, rewarding job.

Busy place to work very ongoing

At work it has its pros and cons it's a very busy environment a lot of people as a picker I think the product that comes under green n red cones is a good system apart from the fact the green most of the time doesnt have product ready which delays our work but other then that it's a good company to work with

Fun workplace

Its not a highly stressful job and the people are friendly. It is a little straining as i have to do the job of three people; cutting, laminating, packing and carrying the product.

False promises

Don't go to work for them, they promise you position after 8 hours induction and two weeks later on my first day after waiting for one hour for trainer., they showing up and said the company will not train you.

Enjoy working there but there's things that could be better

Enjoy working there but could be better we don't get long enough breaks the people and canteen are good the headgear that we use was bit confusing and could be made easier to understand

Productive and fun workplace

Dealing with the Client and temporary workers. Managing daily bookings and weekly KPI's. Friendly workplace, great environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is variety. Every day is different. I have learned how to handle difficult conversations and how to develop others in my team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Best Connection Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement