The Best Connection Employment Group

The Best Connection Employment Group Employee Reviews

Was pretty good working here decent amount of work I only did it short term but enjoyed it money wasn’t great and I believe I was under paid. As the job I was doing the drivers were on more than £12 per hour as an agency driver I o lay got £10 after speaking with the agency they said they were paying my national insurance so it works out the same I took their word o. It but after inspection of payslips I’m pretty sure it was coming out of my wage. But it’s good place to be in between jobs. Perfect for that In fact.
Pros
It was pretty easy and straight forward
Cons
Low pay
I would never work there again in their Waitrose branch, pay (after they deduct you without telling you) is terrible. The managers love fo remind you that you’re disposable and your jobs not secure, they will cancel shifts just like that. On days off they will call you up asking you to cover people and only give you half hours notice, under paid and under appreciated.
Cons
They only care about there contracts, they don’t care about staff welfare or that plenty of staff are being abused for the colour of there skin by the clients Managment, the pay is abismal and there no support from the office what so ever, when you report Something to the office they say “your no longer required for the assessment” The only good thing is you get paid on time but the pay is always wrong for the amount of hours worked.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Wrong pay, no support, being fobbed off, rude staff
Low pay dont pay uyou for your hoildays unless you tell them I work for a company they put me onto for 8 months didn't get taken on then was hung out to dry didn't get any hoildays after working 6 days aweek
Cons
They provide you will an online registration account with them with a numeracy and literacy test an I past it 87% an I don’t progressing in my work experience to a better job
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Longer term
I have worked for The best connection Stockport and I was happy. Very professional and helpful staff. I would like to recommend The best connection Stockport.
Pros
polite people
Cons
nothing
Brilliant agency to work through, I recommend to any one...polite &honest towards you....regular work too! I couldn't be any more happier with them to be honest.....🙂
I was quickly able to get a job and start earning with flexible hours however I was underpaid on several occasions and this took time to resolve. Hopefully the guy on payroll improves in the future
Pros
pay
Cons
paying on time
They put everyone through a high standard in-house training which is one of the best in the industry which is followed up with an annual review unfortunately that's where the positives end, they make empty promises and no matter how hard you work or how much new business you win there is very little chance of progression.
Pros
Good in-house training
Cons
Empty promises, low salary and lack of progression within the company
I been working long time for best connections great people easy to work with very helpfull I recommend them all the time very helpfull they never let u down to find work soon as possible
Pros
Bounce
Cons
Long houre
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Best Connection Employment Group?
They called me almost immediately after applying on a website. Optimal balance between work and spare time. I have learned new for me Sage program for accountant and stock control. Additionally, I learned to work in an e-commerce environment, which is great!
Pros
Fast job start
I am happy to work with this company. And if you are pick me as your worker or employee I will try all my best to work hard for this company so that you’re not losing me or I will not lose you Thanks
Pros
Cons
Part time
Best connections where ok as an agency, but sometimes little slow at sorting issues or getting back to you. The job I was sent to at Alderley Edge, well different story, permanent staff are clicky and dont give you a fare chance, they cherry pick best jobs and you get left with the cleaning mist time. Wasnt given any proper training, one if the supervisors is incompetent and flaps over everything. I'd give this one a wide birth as they seem to have high turn over of staff.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Staff
Don’t know about their other branches but the Bedford branch of the Best Connection have been an absolute pleasure to work for. The whole branch is without exception the best agency I have worked for. Always keeping you informed and always professionally handled when calling them. If the feedback they get is of you being a good worker they will not let you down! Cannot recommend enough.
Pros
They put you in jobs and they do it well
Cons
Coventry branch, horrible people to work for, arrogant confusing and trying to hold your pay. Been fighting for about 2 weeks now, completely unprofessional didn't do all their needed checks until halfway through my assignment and then basically wanted me to work for nothing, don't trust them.
Pros
Cons
Not paying
Worked for The Best Connection in 2019, rude and very judgemental. Treats you badly when you refuse jobs you haven't asked for. Unfair and pompous. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE!
Pros
Cons
Rude and pompous
I have worked on two different jobs. Each has advantages and disadvantages. One is more demanding but better paid, the other is easier but less paid. Good cooperation with other employees who are willing to help you.
Pros
Free coffe, tea and fruits
Felt a good support and will recomend it if someone is looking for some jobs! Many agengys require to much online information and this one itdoesn,t!Paulo Antunes.
Pros
Didn, t had to go there for interview was made by phone
Direct colleagues great to work with. Higher management need to get with the times and focus more on employees and less on lining their own pockets. No room for progression, military style following, not encouraged to put your best foot forward and improve procedures and policies
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Poor pay, no advancement in career
Was told to come in on a two week training 6.30 start and then change to 2.30 after two weeks, got there on the first day and was shown what to do by a guy that told me he hates training people, to carry on learning for what was 4 hours and after that I was left to do work on my own for 6days to then find the afternoon shifts i was told to go on people was switching over on the same day so that was weird. A week in and we get called to a meeting where the company demanded phones to be put in your bag where there is/isn’t cameras the supervisor didn’t know or a locked room where the whole ware house can dip into a box for any phone. When asked about emergency procedures they wanted me to give a number so anyone can ring them that person would ring my supervisor (if he’s in office) to then come and find me, dangerous game of whispers when it’s an emergency and I got nothing but shrugged shoulders and a head down, I didn’t even get told about breaks and what I was and wasn’t aloud to do. When I emailed about the situation I got a phone call to ask what happened then nothing else. Just a normal recruitment company! Don’t care as long as they’re getting paid.
Cons
*Cambridge Branch*Probably the worst place I've ever worked, and I've had my fair share unfortunately. The job itself can be fun but the Management is appalling. Never in my life have I seen such con artists. They also have a tendency to string you along with promises of commission and other benefits. This Company should really be looked into for the way it runs. Big disparity between workforce and management. Anything you say is disregarded or ignored because you are simply a consultant. Very arrogant branch/County Manager. He is possibly one of the worst human beings I have had the displeasure of meeting in my entire life.Also the on-call aspect of the job is laughable.
Pros
People you meet and networking chances
Cons
Everything else especially management