The BOC Group logo
The BOC Group

The BOC Group Employee Reviews for Administrator

Pay & benefits

Good

Good place to work, great team of people. The job was challenging some days and others good. Not an exciting administration job but good hours and easy going.

A changing company

Was an incredible company to work for and it was a privilege to be part of BOC through the growth period and I am proud to have contributed.Unfortunately like many large companies operating in shrinking markets, times become testing and difficult. Alas ,overseas ownership saw huge asset stripping thus a loss of highly experience "BOC" people.I am afraid that has had detrimental effect on not only its staff but sadly on all its customers. Standards have slipped and so has customer focus. Its such a shame because I really did enjoy working and representing the old BOC , but like many find it hard to recognise in its new guise. Where there was once a chance of a lengthy rewarding career now lies scores of agency staff who know its only a temporary job...and sadly you do get what you pay for. Just glad I experienced some very rewarding years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The BOC Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement