The BOC Group

The BOC Group Pay & benefits reviews

Fun workplace, great team , great work family balance, flex work patten, excellent company benefits such as pension scheme, private health and team performane bonus scheme
Good place to work, great team of people. The job was challenging some days and others good. Not an exciting administration job but good hours and easy going.
I enjoyed working at BOC. The management arent great but the overall atmosphere in the office is very good. The salary is also very good for the position itself.
Pros
good salary
Cons
Professional company with good training and ethics. Good management structure and caring outlook. Forward looking and ahead of competitors. Well respected.
Pros
Salary, pension.
Cons
Heavy lifting involved.
I was responsible for greeting all visitors onto site and answering the switchboard and transferring calls to the relevant people. The management were very approachable for work related issues and personal issues. My co-workers were very approachable and nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was covering when people were off and having to multi task, especially as this was my first job. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning everything to know about office work.
Pros
Excellent salary and pension
Cons
Sometimes tended to be rather quite in the office
Working in this fast paced environment can be rewarding and presents opportunities for career progression. The training for new starters is very comprehensive and continues throughout your journey with the company.
Pros
Salary
security... you could say really its more of being a glorified secretary... we have to watch cctv answer phones all day sort visitors, contractors, trucks, tankers, parcels, keys logs,weighbridge tickets, inductions, alarms, aswell as anything else they want to just chuck at you... ow and we do not get breaks away from our office... wait we do not get breaks (reasons we are not always busy apparently we should eat at those times- from the person in charge of security) i hardly ever eat my food warm or drink a hot drink we are contracted by a company that doesn't care about us no one can work in security other than 4 people that know what they are doing, one is retired and 3 that already do 72 hours... over worked and underpaid as the saying goes we pay for a license and we are on a rubbish wage work 3 day 3 nights all 12 hour shifts and do not get any benefits ÂŁ7.05 management dont really care about what we say about security... especially if you say something needs sorting and it involves money.... the hardest part of the job is the night shifts that you dont get paid any extra but the most enjoyable part is leaving... can not wait!
Pros
the people on site
Cons
long hours, underpaid, security risk
A good company to work for, always looking to get the most out of the employees.
Pros
37 hour week morning and afternoon shifts only
Cons
salary
it was a fun place to work and the job was very intresting and demanding.
Pros
long braks
Cons
good hours