The Bridge

The Bridge Employee Reviews

efficient restaurant

Very friendly staff, a good work flow system in place, good customer service, friendly working hours, good problem solving methods, effective communication

Pros

Comfortable environment

Cons

Small wages

Could be better

The management are not always there to help and listen to staff, you do not get given the chance to progress although you are told so on training. The people in which we support are amazing and possibly the best part of the company.

Pros

The people we support

Rewarding but Challenging

Due to the nature of the work it is extremely rewarding but can also be very challenging and you have to think on your feet on a regular basis. A typical day here involves hand over on arrival before being allocated the service user you will be working with for the duration of your shift. It is up to you to choose the activities for the service user for the day, most service users are supported 2 to 1. Daily tasks involve assisting the service user with their morning shower or bath, cooking and cleaning. You may also be required to assist the service user with Personal Care.

Fast paced but supportive work place

Working at the bridge is like one big family, we all support and help each other when needed. There is good work ethic and everyone is treated equally

Friendly, customer orientated atmosphere.

The most important thing as a member of staff working at The Bridge was to put customers first. I learned to keep a level head under times of pressure in multiple different job roles to maintain a professional appearance in front of customers. I often worked close to front of house managers or single handedly in kitchen areas, and feel that I acquired valuable leadership traits in the process. The hardest part of the job for me was the long shifts during my A-Level exam period, however this was rewarding at the end of the month! Finally, the most enjoyable part of the job for me was meeting new people on a daily basis be it customers, or new staff, and learning stories and interesting things about peoples lives.

fun workplace

I had an amazing time working at the bridge, i used it as a second job and the owners were nothing but supportive about that, i was given really good pay, and met some amazing people.

Was good place to work all staff fun to work with and meeting new customers and seeing regulars made nice place to work

The Bridge was a nice place to work as you get meet new people and having regulars is nice as you feel you get know them. It’s a very busy restaurant over lunchtimes so sometimes felt hard at times but I enjoyed working over busy periods because it made it more of a challenge and want to get things done , was positive place to work most of the time

Pros

30% discount on food and tips

Cons

Was a bit understaffed when I worked there so made it harder and wasn’t really appreciated for job

enjoyable

friendly working culture, enjoyable place to work with nice management and nice environment. The job was easy and a bit dull, but generally a good time was had by all.

great people

i enjoyed the team i worked with i enjoyed my time there but there was no work/life balance it was just work work work the people and customers were all nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement