The Care Bureau Ltd

Insights into The Care Bureau Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Rewarding

Hours can be long if you choose to do that I have a happy balance giving my time to clients. This is very important and rewarding when you can make the client smile and feeling safe. Care bureau manager has always been understanding of my needs too outside of working. Good company and move up if dedicated or stay flexible to your own needs and home life.

Pros

Choose your hours weekly pay

29 July 2021
We're happy that you're happy and have found the balance between work and home life. Thank you very much for your lovely words.

Not guaranteed enough hours

Start off with plenty of hours. Dwindled quickly. Inconsistent. Short gaps for travelling when busy and then 1-2 hour gaps where you’re hanging around. 7 hour day and only get paid for 2-3

Cons

Inconsistent

Very friendly office members are nice and workers are nice

Very good job I joined in March 2021 and I’ve now been given the leader role for H2H very good team always friendly caring always help you whenever you need help they are very fair pay is okay

Pros

Friendly team good staff Can progress

29 July 2021
We are so pleased that you're enjoying your new role. Thank you for taking the time to feedback.

It could be so much better

If you are going to be working at Northampton, ensure that you get, in writing, what your pay is from head office. This will help when you inevitably need to dispute your pay. My salary was never correct and I never got paid for mileageIf you apply for the Rapid Response role where you cover shifts paid for by the NHS and LA, know that they will get you covering their own domiciliary calls should there be any gaps during the day. You are not informed of this during interview or in advert.

28 June 2021
We are sorry to hear that your employment with us was not as successful as we had both hoped. If there is any issue with outstanding payments for travel expenses, or issues with pay not being clear, then we would urge you to contact us formally. We provide detailed payslips every pay period that give a breakdown of all pay.We feel that utilising staff where they have gaps in their workload is a reasonable approach. Thank you for your feedback, we will certainly make the necessary considerations. Thank you also for your work with The Care Bureau, and we wish you well with your future endeavours.

Rewarding and caring

The care bureau is very caring company to work with always happy to help and very friendly I have worked for the company for 8 years and loved every minute and continue to work with them for many more years to come .

Pros

Training, uniforms, dbs free

Cons

Some time long days

29 June 2021
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. Thank you for the lovely words and your service to the company.

I have worked for The Care Bureau for 7 months and really enjoy the job and working for this company.Everyone is very friendly and supportive and works as a team.The hours can be flexible to work around you.There is always someone on the end of the phone for you .Visiting the clients is very rewarding.praise is always given.

Pros

Flexible hours

29 July 2021
Working in a supportive environment makes such a difference, we are so pleased that you are enjoying your role.Thank you so much for the feedback.

Draining, unappreciated and upper management are gossips.

Management are gossips, no support. Constantly spoken to in a horrible manner. Only get paid call times which means 6 1/2 hour calls = 3 hours. 3 different towns of calls for the same call round. Loads of hours available then suddenly you’ve gone from 30 hours to 9.

Pros

Clients, some staff are nice

Cons

Ridiculous hours, silly call times, silly paid mileage and completely unappreciated

29 July 2021
We are sorry to hear that your employment with us was not as successful as we had both hoped. We have dedicated schedulers to ensure calls are allocated appropriately and we do urge care assistants to discuss issues with timesheets with their office team to resolve.Thank you for your work with The Care Bureau, and for your feedback. We wish you well with your future endeavours.

full control over working hours

I was happy working for this agency. The staff was always very friendly and helpful and if you make a good impression with the places of work, you can have easily enough working hours as they will ask for you. At least that was my experience. having a car made so much more opportunities for me and some places payed your millage from your home. I left because I needed secure hours for my bank when planning to take a mortgage.

Pros

full control over working hours, friendly environment

29 July 2021
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.We wish you well with your future endeavours, and thank you for you work with The Care Bureau.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Care Bureau Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Care Bureau Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9