The Change Group

The Change Group Employee Reviews

This was a hospitality agency job. They didn't really care what jobs they sent you to as long they were meeting their KPI's and getting their commission.
the company is ok. the people are ok. the management is good certain people like ryan and kasia and carl. bonus scheme not too great, alot of pressure and high risks in the job
The job itself could be stressful at times, but the people you work with make it a million times better. Easy to make commission if put in a busy branch.
Nice small company with good company culture. Competitive industry to work in. Didn't feel they always had the right team in place to fill the roles. They did try to keep employees as happy as possible.
Always different options to go and work and different types of venues. Always gave plenty of notice when booking me in. Payment always on time Tried not to move you around too much.
I worked as waiter many times since I turned 17 years old but working for the Change Group was a different experience. I enjoyed being part of a team that was sent to various events around London (weddings etc).
Change group recruitment is well welcome and flexible in dealing with clients . I will definitely keep referring friends and family to work with them Z p
Very nice chance to learn a lot of new think, meet a lot of people from different cultures and countries. Place to make experience of different levels of the kichen different stills of the kichens.
This place is a joke, unprofessional fake image The office is like junk and looks like kids playground, DO NOT waste your time coming to this place unless you are a tool! if you are a foreigner or you don’t have the look, they will make you feel like you owe them..so walk away now
Pros
Cons
Everything is a con
Intervier is a kid with no experience!! Despite the fact they say “leave with me” and you can forget about. They just contact you for really badly paid jobs nobody want... As they need the companies as customers, they need candidates, otherwise you can close down!
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
Very rude and nasty interviewer. Questions asked barely legal. Interview conducted as a verbal confrontation way. Terms and conditions of employment similar to a 'work camp' without clarification about legal standards. Very negative and bad vibes if you don't fall into some kind of irrelevant criteria such as your name, background and so on. Avoid at any cost.
Pros
Professional receptionist
Cons
Recruitment team needs proper training
Worst agency I ever work for Very poor salary They paid me as PAYE some poor money like 8£ for my hard work Not recommend, better stays away from agencies like that
Pros
You can meet good people
Cons
Poor salary
Working for the change group is interesting. The morality of the practices are questionable, but high discretion is afforded to the staff that work at the counters.
I never knew when I am going to get work and when I do there are always complications. I would only recommend if you want really flexible work hours but not consistently.
Other than management nothing else is good here the people are ok but there’s always one wleosn that is annoying pay is terrible don’t waste your time applying there’s no progression.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Poor salary, terrible bonuses, customers are rude
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the change group, however with being at sixth form and training in a work placement i found both roles hard to manage.
Pros
Nice work colleagues
Cons
Long travel
It's convenient to work in a hospitality agency because when you have moments available, it is possible to work and create your own schedule because it depends on your availability
for example: St Ermins Hotel simply no currently head or pastry chef working there only casual chefs with no clue what to do which it goes to a disaster service
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poorly equipments, no one to assist you