The Claims Guys Employee Reviews

United Kingdom69 reviews

targetguymanagereasyexperiencestaffteamcompany

It is one company that i never recommend to anyone to work for my experience was not very nice or good one.

Was the worst place i ever worked. Dont get me wrong some of the people i worked with was nice other was not. My work experience there was not very good rather than help me try do my best in the job they just made it very hard.

Great for building career experience

I worked here for 3.5 years and within this time I had mixed emotions. Can be very micro-managed at times but a great company to gain experience to build a career. They love internal promotions so I’d use as a stepping stone to get where you’d like to be.

Pros

Good for career development

Cons

Micro-management

Insights into The Claims Guys

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

O.K company untill it went down the drain

Company was doing good before. Everything went wrong after PPI ended. Rated job security one Job security one Management one Job culture one. Like I said they were doing good until PPI ended. Sad it turned out like this.

Good learning experience

I acquired a range of useful skills during my time at the claims guys including call centre experience on the phones to customers and customer service skills. I also had to be trained to work under FCA regulations which was a valuable experience to better understand data protection laws and treating customers fairly.

great atmosphere and place to work, the management team was great and the team and all here professional and a great team to work with. overall a great place to work.

I enjoyed working with The Claims Guys.

I gained multiple experiences while working with The Claims Guys. I worked there in different areas and attended different sessions, for example, Money Laundering, we recognized vulnerable customers.

Good Place to work

The Claims guys was a PPI company. While there I learned every aspect of claiming back PPI. I went for promotion a got it. I became team senior where I had to manage the team in the managers absense. The job was fairly easy. Enjoyable part of the job was seeing the mount that clients received back which could make a difference to their lives.

Pros

Dress down everyday

Cons

N/a

I really enjoyed my time at The Claims Guys it is target driven but you are rewarded for your hard work with incentives and bonuses. Sometimes the performance review can be quite daunting but help is given I was put on a PIP and was quite upset about this but managed to achieve my targets and error performance turn it around and come off it

depressings and stressful being completely honest

This company is a joke, they loom redundancy over their employees all the time so the morale is never high because people were always worrying about their lives. They would makes people redundant then they would realize that they dont have the right amount of people and then they would hire all over again, poor management, could pretty much do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted and even when someone of higher authority challenged you no one really cared

Great place to work, also great people to work with. Would have liked more of an insight from management on how well you were doing and given more praise for the hard work you put in. Over all, loved working there and had many great opportunities given to me.

Fast-paced

a fast-paced, competitive place to work. constantly evolving workload and responsibilities which made the whole experience more interesting. No two days were ever the same.

Tedious job

Good to start in an office job. The environment is really nice. Good atmosphere. Normal shift. The salary is a bit higher than minimum wage. So it was a good experience.

Target driven but targets are very achievable. I have never known a more diverse culture - equality to all cultures, race, religions, disabilities etc. Can be a bit monotonous depending which department you are on. Personally I have progressed in terms of experience and this was encouraged by my managers who make time for you. I enjoy all aspects of the job.

Do not go their

I have been with The Claim Guys just short of 5 months being a temp I was paid £10.00 per hour if you are a permanent member of staff you are paid minimum wage, you are monitored from the moment you walk in, unable to speak and have met your target set you each day. They have their favorites, but hey ho that's life, the best managers were DSAR raising who treated you like a person and not an object.

Really great place

It was great to work there. People were great to be working with and overall the company was great to be working with. The mangers were very helpful and nice people.

happy but busy environment

The management and team leader were very supportive and helpful to get me started in different roles they wanted in the administration department and very informative of what they expected from me when I was inputting data onto the system. My colleagues were always helpful and knew they could come to me when they needed assistance and always made me feel like part of a team.

Pros

free Xmas lunch, team leader always present

The claims guys - Serious and hardworking culture

The claims guys is a great place to work in as long as you work hard and you comply with the rules . Great chances of developing and learning new roles within the company

The Claims Guys

As a company it does have the potential to be really good, however, upper management change their mind every 2 minutes, which then trickles down negatively to the staff regarding work life, commission and stability

Pros

Promotion

Cons

Upper management

Friendly workplace

Really friendly people and good workplace to get experience

not suitable for everyone

didn't really enjoy the job, but 1 of the management team was really lovely! she was the nicest manager in the whole place! kind, caring and perfect. very busy and very stressful place. don't work there!

Pros

free tea and coffee

Cons

constant wrist pain

Avoid at all costs!

The lack of management is unbelievable! I've never been to a business where their way of communicating with other members of staff is via Chinese whispers and rumours. Power hungry managers and senior members of staff that use you as bargaining chips. Moved around the office and company non stop from the moment you arrive and you will hear the same old speech stating you're a 'valued member of the business who's shown hard work'. If you sneeze the wrong way you're getting shouted at like a school child, that's how petty it is. Only a handful of people are tolerable. If you want to be treated like a robot who has no soul or emotions this is the job for you!

Pros

Leaving

Cons

The Claims Guys

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Claims Guys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement