The Dome

The Dome Employee Reviews

I felt that it was a fun work environment to be in. sometimes it was a little messy and chaotic but that was expected due to it being such a big company.
Pros
Free Swim and Skate
Disgusting management, shouting at you front of guests. colleagues were fine. Loooong shifts, 50-55hrs/week (Didn’t have personal life) (money wise not worth it, as you work more you pay more tax) Not fear tipping.... otherwise, if you really want to learn hospitality, thats a good place for it.
Pros
If you really want to learn hospitality, thats a good place to learn a lot!
Cons
For me was it bad for someone top so take your choice. Money was the one point to work there, the chance to growing up? NO!! Break and food, horrible.
If you do the company a massive favour, they wouldn't do one back unless it's last resort. Nothing gets said when someone is late for pool rotations even if you've been on for longer than the legal amount! Massively underpaid considering the seriousness of a lifeguard role. Heavy demand to clean even though they have their own cleaning team.
Pros
staff are close so we plan going out, out of work
Cons
hours for casuals aren't shared fairly
Gets really busy in the evenings as l work from 4pm till close at 10pm you are on the go as soon as you start. You can can get a drink when you want you just ask the staff out front.they were always helpful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Dome?