The Dome Employee Reviews for Staff Member in Anchorage, AKReview this company
Staff Member1 review
Anchorage, AK1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day included many activities. I learned a lot about work/life balance. Management was incredibly inclusive and put their employees first. Employees all got along very well and they were as welcoming as possible. The hardest part of the job was the late nights. The most enjoyable part of the job was all of the inspiring people you'd meet and feeling like a part of the community.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Dome?
See more The Dome reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Dome. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Dome
- What is the The Dome employee discount?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The Dome?3 people answered
- If you were to leave The Dome, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What would you suggest The Dome management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at The Dome? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Dome?2 people answered
- Does The Dome require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does The Dome …2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at The Dome?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work at The Dome each day?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of The Dome?One person answered