The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom56 reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,421 reviews
travelexperienceyearenvironmenthourworkinggoodtime

Bad shifts but amazing experience

Working in Emirates can be very challenging for your body, but the colleagues are amazing and you get to know all the nationalities. thank Bad shifts and bad timings, with poor rest, but they are very organized.

Pros

Amazing colleagues

Cons

Too tiring

low pay

Low pay and a stressful environment. Look somewhere else if you want to earn a decent wage.It`s not worth working here anymore.Extremely busy and no possibility to progress.

Insights into The Emirates Group

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Fun work place

Very good company to work withTravel benefitsGood commission payFam tripsDiscounts Inbound calls sales

Work environment, destinations, management benefits etc...

Good salary, compared to prices in Dubai nothing special. Nice destinations, company accomodation far away from everything, they can move you from one building to another whenever they want, even if you are on leave somewhere, thay will call you and in 2 days you are required to be in Dubai, without previosly given informations, toxic management, they say they care but they dont care, they dont respond if you need something, as a crew you are easily replaced, you are a lot of time in fear cus of attendance, I know people working with broken finger cus they dont want to be on sick notice since management is sensitive on this, as a junior sometimes you ll fly just a few hours, not a full roster, you cant complain to anyone about anything, you have to be lucky and do your work, if you are unlucky and still preform good work whatever happens is gonna be your responsability. You gonna miss a lot of family events, you gonna experience a lot of forced leave and 0 flexibility. Non contract renewal is a common thing. Reporting culture is common. Once you enter Emirates you are their property.

Amazing company

Cant fault my time at emirates. Amazing staff, amazing experience and learned a lot. Training was first class , skills I will take on forever. 100% reccomend

Pros

Travel, accommodations

Cons

Communication

Okay

People make the place. It's a fast pace job. Customers always want and expect the best of us and like in all jobs somethings are not possible to give. The culture is customer first.

Great to see the world!

Loved this job, got to see the world and meet lots of people.Hardest part of the job was the jet lag and flight times.Management could be quite strict some of the time.

Lovely people and lovely job

Love working here Working at Emirates it really lovely anybody can apply. you get to fly and you get to have good discounts travel the world for free at times.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

Less hours

Great company to work for

Great experience got to travel the world and meet lots of people from different backgrounds and cultures. Got to be able to cope with night shifts and sometimes not sleeping that much. I think it’s ok for a short period of time maybe around a few years and then it’s good to move on.

Training was great learn a lot in the training , but once you are in your post you become a number

Basically these job is great for someone just left college and looking for a casual job till they land themselves in a more high paid and secure job.But if you bills and family to look after the salary is just not enough for you to survive.and they will make you work hard with never a recognition of all the hard work

Cons

people coming and going all the time

Simply, It was sort of interesting in the beginning and then not so excited or opportunities available, even reaching all goals set. Due to the work that we had to wear headsets all the time I lost some of my left hearing and had to be off with vertigo for 10 days. I was absolutely fine before. No checkups at all for the employee's during the time I worked for them.

Pros

I had a great supervisor

Cons

low low salaries

Most horrible job I have ever

Not point to work here with to much stress for minimum wage. Any job is better than working here for nothing. I went home crying everyday and My colleagues told me the same. No one happy working with this company. At the Interview you feel like is wowwww you found the job of your life but one you inside the reality is hard to describe.

Smoke and mirrors

Inept management. No transparency of salary scales. You can do the same job and be paid entirely differently to your immediate colleague.Smoke and mirrors company . Image everything but the reality is behind the scenes badly run.

Pros

Travel concessions

Cons

Shift work, long unsocial hours . Stressful.

My work at Emirates

I worked for the Emirates Group for 17 Years and been very lucky to have worked with a very strong team and management.The Emirates Management is very supportive and helpful.

Pros

Work itself

Cons

Na

Jalousie, mauvaise ambiance, esclavage des temps modernes

Emirates c’est l’esclavage des temps moderne et quand ils n’ont plus besoin de vous ils vous jette par la fenêtre. Jalousie, mauvaise ambiance, traitement inégal des employés!Mon conseil se tenir à l’écart de cette compagnie.

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Mauvais salaire, mauvais management...

No chance for progress

Been there almost 8 years, people you working with are brilliant however the way they run this contact centre is a shame - no chance for progress-()pay rise or anything like that - unless they unfreeze the grade promotions but you basically working there for minimum. Late shifts up to 8pm, weekends, Cc is open every day . The only one positive thing is you will get your tickets very cheap to fly with Emirates. Apart from that nothing else.

Pros

Tickets

Cons

Late shifts, no prog, no promotions, cc is open 365 days, weekends

Amazing

I used to be cabin crew for them in Dubai, the best experience of my life and the best company ever!!!! No regrets 😊thanks emirates hope see you soon

Ottima compagnia

Azienda strutturata e molto ben organizzata a 360 gradi.

Pros

Ambiente lavorativo

Cons

Carico lavoro

N/a

I worked with some great people but the IT and systems were so out of date and difficult to use! Compared to other airlines, they are very far behind.

Environnement de travail agréable

Environnement de travail agréable. Grand espace d'open space. Sécurité de l'emploi/Évolution de carrière

Pros

Sélection d'encas sains

Cons

éloigné du centre + transports

Good

It is an overall good experience as always and one would definitely be thrilled and happy to be joining Emirates. A good place to learn alot and go above and beyond in your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement