The Emirates Group
View all The Emirates Group reviews

The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Review

low pay

Low pay and a stressful environment. Look somewhere else if you want to earn a decent wage.It`s not worth working here anymore.Extremely busy and no possibility to progress.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Okay

People make the place. It's a fast pace job. Customers always want and expect the best of us and like in all jobs somethings are not possible to give. The culture is customer first.
Same role

Training was great learn a lot in the training , but once you are in your post you become a number

Basically these job is great for someone just left college and looking for a casual job till they land themselves in a more high paid and secure job.But if you bills and family to look after the salary is just not enough for you to survive.and they will make you work hard with never a recognition of all the hard work

Pros

Cons

Same location

My work at Emirates

I worked for the Emirates Group for 17 Years and been very lucky to have worked with a very strong team and management.The Emirates Management is very supportive and helpful.

Pros

Work itself

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare The Emirates Group with

Learn about The Emirates Group in popular locations

• The Emirates Group
  • low pay
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?