The Fremantle Trust

The Fremantle Trust Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

The company do not pay enough for good carers

I enjoyed my time at sir au Brey ward house speaking honestly certain assistant managers did not support staff enough when they needed it they have lost some good carers they had certain staff there with very poor sick records which is a shame has this let a good team down they had colossal agency bills which could have been sorted by leaving weekend enhancement and increasing the hourly rate

Pros

Plenty of overtime

Salary

I am discusted after 30 lony years in ser ice that i have been treted this way and cuts in pay ...we r the main frontline workers i have dedicated myself and this is unfair i hD to work 30 long years to reach this wage rate yet u bring in an 18 yr old with no experiwnce and pay my rate how is this fair ? Its not x

28 June 2020
Salaries are reviewed regularly and we’re disappointed to hear you weren’t entirely satisfied with your pay. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments

Needs improvement in regard to staff morale and work life balance, High turnover of staff

The shift structure is not conducive to work life balance. The Management need skills development. Training is poor. Concern for staff's well-being needs some work. Pay structure is very unbalanced, where the Managers earn £65000 per year while those who do the hard work caring for the elderly earn £9 per hour. I have not quoted any confidential information here. The salary information is on the website. Nevertheless, I loved working in the environment because of the nature of the work being hugely rewarding and also the team spirit excellent at the Care Home I was working. I cannot speak for other Care Homes within the company. I have observed a high turnover of staff in my 6.5 years with the company.

28 June 2020
Delivering person-centred care can sometimes be challenging and at times requires long working hours. We recognise this within our teams and offer benefits and flexible shift patterns to avoid this having a direct effect on a team member.

Very bad place

I worked as a RGN for some time. Whole Management is coming from Healthcare assistants so be prepared to be bullied by them. Some nurses work for a higher rate while you get the flat rate as paye. No promotion whatsoever. Training- quite good HR- very helpful.

Pros

Good training, weekly pay

Cons

Bad management unqualified, differences between hourly pay

25 April 2019
Management at all levels are encouraged to be open, honest and approachable. We are disappointed to hear you feel this wasn’t always the case. We would really appreciate it if you could take the time to send us specific feedback to HRmailbox@fremantletrust.org so we can look into this further.

Fun

Meeting new clients. Making sure the clients had the best quality of life. Happy environment. I learnt a lot and my training helped me achieve this . Management was approachable Hardest part of the job I would personally say was sometimes the lack of communication with staff and not working as a team . Management needs better structure and more praise then negativity....

Cons

Long hours.

low pay, easy work

a very low paid job, but its a very easy low stress level job.only temporary.pros, easy workcons, low pay, they want your blood and soul for the low wages.

Pros

easy work

Cons

low pay, they want blood for the low wages.

Productive supportive great environment

Great place to work many different jobs to apply for can transfer throughout the sector great if already in care and want a better job role hands on training gd pay and benefits

Pros

Rewards package online diacounts

Good job satisfaction

Nice company a good place to work. Staff friendly and very helpful. Good support from management

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

long hours and poor pay

Jobs at The Fremantle Trust