The Gallery

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 53 reviews

Insights into The Gallery

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Lively and Exciting Workplace

At work very similar days occur, such as doing the same sort of jobs- however the jobs that are required to do arent bad jobs. I have learnt many skills by working at The Gallery such as being able to sort of the colours for peoples hair and also its giving me the experience of knowing what needs to be done and to be able to do it to the best of my ability. The staff I work with at The Gallery are all genuine lovely girls. They are very understanding people who you can have a good laugh with. They are also very helpful towards me and make me feel welcomed. Since working there for only a couple of years I believe I have fit into the work team and they are all such supportive people- who I can class as friends. The hardest part of the job is when the hairdressers is very busy and there are lots of different jobs that need doing. You are constantly rushing around however this makes the day quicker. It also gives you something to do. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with such lovely people also the day never really seems to drag and the customers that come into the Hairdressers are all lovely and easier to chat to and get along with.

Pros

Free Lunches, Tips

Cons

Short Breaks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Gallery?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gallery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement