The Gallery

United Kingdom3 reviews

Insights into The Gallery

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive, fun, lovely team!

As long as you work hard and keep up with all the cleaning/tidying roles the job is easy going. I learned lots of basic salon skills such as hair washing, answering phone calls and taking appointments. I gained many skills such as communication skills with the public, cleaning skills. My job was also to go out and get lunches which is just a two minute walk to the various cafes the town has to offer. The co-workers are all lovely and supportive as they are happy to help out.

prodductive and fun work place

a typical day at work would be eventful deffianly keeps you on your toes, i loved every minute of the salon experience and keen to work in another salon, i learned alot more in a salon in a day than i did in a week of college, my employees and employer are easy to get on with, really and nice and they are really supportive. the hardest part of the job is stock checking as its time consuming. the most enjoyable part of the job is chatting to clients and giving them a good service

Pros

can take a lunch break when ever the salon wasnt busy

Cons

hours can be long and sometimes when busy end up working through breaks

Productive work place

I used to go in to work at 9 Tuesday to Saturday and work till half 3. I learned how to blow dry hair professionally, talk to clients politely and how to time keep.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Gallery?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gallery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement