The Garden Design Company

The Garden Design Company Employee Reviews for Landscape Technician

Landscape Technician2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews

A wonderful atmosphere and lovely company to work with

Had a fantastic time with the garden design company! Well Looked after! Recommended to ant one wanting to learn the industry!was involved in some amazing gardens! And thoroughly enjoyed my time!

Official response from The Garden Design Company

1 August 2022
Thank you so much for your comments! It's great to know you enjoyed your time with us and felt you learnt a lot.Wishing you all the best on your journey!

What a great team we are!!!

What stands out about working for this company for me, is what we as a whole team create. We take any problem and find the solution. We crack on with it and change our customers lives and living space (for a life time).A typical work day for us is great, you have a great laugh and get along with everyone. You are always learning something new and get given chances to prove yourself by the great management team. For me the toughest part off the job would be making sure everything is the correct measurements to meet the plans however, the most enjoyable part is doing the finishing touches, seeing the customer happy and also seeing the project come to an amazing finish.

Official response from The Garden Design Company

1 August 2022
That is fantastic feedback, it is great to hear how much you enjoy your role. You make a good point about the accuracy / quality of your work being challenging, but so worth it in the end!Thank you.

Insights into The Garden Design Company

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Garden Design Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

The Garden Design Company reviews by location

• The Garden Design Company
  • Landscape Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?