The Great Care Company

The Great Care Company Culture reviews

Clear

productive and fun place to work with progression opportunities offered and encourage.

I love going to see my clients it brightens my day, it is a satisfying and rewarding job. I look forward fo going to work and knowing I have full support and encouragement from everyone.

Pros

Help paid towards your MOT and many other perks.

Cons

Can not really think of any .

A wonderful place to work

I’ve been with the company for around 8 months, and I really can’t find any faults. Any issues I’ve ever had, management have helped and supported me throughout! I’m working full time while studying my masters and management are always checking in with me, making sure I’m not overwhelmed, stressed and making sure I have enough time for my deadlines. The customers are wonderful and I enjoy every second I spend with them. The rate of pay is competitive and we’re constantly asked how the company can improve. They value their staff 100%.

Pros

Management, contacted hours, rate of pay

6 April 2021
What a lovely review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and leave this review for others to read. We are really pleased that you feel supported the way that you do. We are also very impressed and proud of you for the work that you are doing with your masters. Thank you again for leaving such a fantastic review.

The best domiciliary company I've worked for

There will always be good and bad things people say about a company but for me, this is the best company I have worked for. The pay is more then competitive and you get your fixed contracted hours as well. Gone are the days of the zero hour contract stresses. I enjoy my work every day, it can be challenging at times but you have masses of experienced people around you to ask for advice and guidance. The company really supports and encourages you to build a career with them. The clients are lovely to assist to remain in their own homes and I love the extra hours scheme that means you can bring one of your passions or hobbies into your working day and get paid for it! The owners and registered managers of the company are passionate about delivering an outstanding service and they also want to give the best possible employment packages to the carers that work with them. It is a team effort and some of the carers I have worked with are some of the best I have ever come across! I feel blessed to be part of this work family!

Pros

Good rates of pay, contracts, flexible, supportive

6 April 2021
This is such a fantastic review - thank you. You are quite right, there are always good and bad things with any company, and we always work as hard and smart as we can to address any bad things. We are really proud of you for your progression so far in the company, especially as you started as a Home Care Assistant with us and now you are an Assistant Manager. We are really excited about your future with us and we are looking forward to continually building a positive working environment with you and caring for the wonderful clients who deserve to have the choice to remain at home. And you are also quite right... we are a family! We will always support you, as family do.

Great to be part of a team

I have worked at the company for some time now and I find they are very caring & supportive. The staff all pull together and work well has part of a team, always willing to help out. The company goes the extra mile for both customers and staff wanting to make a difference. Felt safe & informed throughout the panademic.

Pros

Care about there staff, Approachable, Contracts

Cons

None so far

25 March 2021
Thank you for your review. We do pride ourselves upon being caring and supportive, which we know you also are. We believe we have a great team here and we are building upon it with your help. We have a lot of new initiatives and schemes being launched throughout the year, as well as a lot of new opportunities for our team to get more involved in their local communities, do more creative things for our clients and learn more through training and gaining qualifications. Most importantly for us, from your review, is that you have felt safe and informed throughout the pandemic. No-one could have predicted what has happened over the past year but we believe our team, including you, have reacted incredibly well and have worked together like family.

Love my job

This is my best job so far, the staff, management and clients are just lovely, management care for staff aswel as clients, help is always there if needed, hours to suit and other things to do to top hours up so you get ur full hours, I just carnt fault it.

Pros

Great management and staff

9 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are really pleased that you are enjoying being part of the team at The Great Care Company and you feel the way you do. It is what we are continually striving for... to be the best employer that we possibly can. Thanks again for your review.

Fab workplace

Fab company to work for. Management are very approachable if any problems and all staff are easy to get along with and everyone pulls together to help each other out and is an amazing team to be apart of.

28 April 2020
Thank you for your kind review and we really appreciate this feedback. We are pleased that you are part of this amazing team. Apologies in the delay in responding to this, however (as you will know) our attention has been firmly on the COVID-19 epidemic.

Great place to work friendly staff lovely clients if I have any problems I always get the help and answers that I need. Since starting this job role with the Great Care Company I have grown in confidence and look forward to the future with all the team and clients and the GCC.

Pros

The GCC give you the chance to work your way up higher if you wanted too.

15 April 2019
It's great to hear that you enjoy being part of the team as much as we enjoy you being part of it too. We appreciate your hard work and commitment and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Great and thoughful

I am a newcomer to The Great Care Company and the team have all been so kind and welcoming. I have been offered a fixed contract when i have completed my training which helps me forecast for my monthly outgoings. The staff that I have worked with whilst training have been great. The office team are all very polite and helpful. The Manager is lovely and very approachable. She keeps the whole team up to date with any news by sending out team updates. Getting off to a great start.

Pros

Great team, kind manager and lovely clients.

Cons

None so far.

31 October 2018
Thank you for your review. We hope you are still enjoying your new position and are pleased to have you as part of the team!

Jobs at The Great Care Company