Work wellbeing score is 62 out of 100
View all The Jubilee Mint reviews

The Jubilee Mint

The Jubilee Mint Employee Review

Great people, great money.

I really like working at The Jubilee Mint. I have learnt so much during my time here which has helped me to be a successful Account Manager.The training is 5* and there is always more training and development available if needed. We all work hard but get excellent commission for it. I've not known of a company in the Bournemouth area that delivers what they say and actually pays out commission properly and gives people the opportunity to earn huge amounts.

Pros

Excellent commission Vouchers Great people and managers are supportive

Cons

Long hours and limited flexibility

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from The Jubilee Mint

5 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we are pleased to hear you like working at The Jubilee Mint. We are very keen to ensure our salespeople earn as much as possible, and are as honest as possible from the initial interview regarding earning opportunities so that we are able to deliver on what we say! Thank you again - we wish you every success in your continued career with us.

Same roleSame location

Tough but rewarding

The job isn't easy. You have to call lots of people and lots of them haven't bought for ages. If you get through the first few months though, you will earn very good money.

Pros

Pay, leaving early on Friday

Cons

First few months really hard
Same roleSame location

Rewarding and motivating place to work

Great products and people. Training is great with ongoing support. Target driven environment with excellent rewards for working hard. Commission from each sale. New products are explained thoroughly before selling.

Pros

No cold calling, brilliant commission structure, great team and products
Same location

Friendly work environment

Enjoyable work environment with friendly staff. Huge amount of training given and constant support. Seen huge amounts of growth in my time here and company constantly looking to better themselves

Pros

Employee Ownership Trust, good work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jubilee Mint. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare The Jubilee Mint with

• The Jubilee Mint
  • Great people, great money.