Work wellbeing score is 62 out of 100

The Jubilee Mint Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Account Manager4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

Tough but rewarding

The job isn't easy. You have to call lots of people and lots of them haven't bought for ages. If you get through the first few months though, you will earn very good money.

Pros

Pay, leaving early on Friday

Cons

First few months really hard

Great people, great money.

I really like working at The Jubilee Mint. I have learnt so much during my time here which has helped me to be a successful Account Manager.The training is 5* and there is always more training and development available if needed. We all work hard but get excellent commission for it. I've not known of a company in the Bournemouth area that delivers what they say and actually pays out commission properly and gives people the opportunity to earn huge amounts.

Pros

Excellent commission Vouchers Great people and managers are supportive

Cons

Long hours and limited flexibility

Official response from The Jubilee Mint

5 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we are pleased to hear you like working at The Jubilee Mint. We are very keen to ensure our salespeople earn as much as possible, and are as honest as possible from the initial interview regarding earning opportunities so that we are able to deliver on what we say! Thank you again - we wish you every success in your continued career with us.

Insights into The Jubilee Mint

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Rewarding and motivating place to work

Great products and people. Training is great with ongoing support. Target driven environment with excellent rewards for working hard. Commission from each sale. New products are explained thoroughly before selling.

Pros

No cold calling, brilliant commission structure, great team and products

Received very good training, both product and sales training. My manager makes sure to keep on top of training and always gives support if I need it. The people are really nice and friendly and made me feel very welcome from day one. Commission is really good and I like that it is not capped at a certain limit.

Pros

Commission not capped. Good location and people.

Cons

I can't think of any

Account Manager at The Jubilee Mint

Estimated salary
£43,349 per year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jubilee Mint. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement