The London Clinic

The London Clinic Employee Reviews

Excellent working environment with sound and professional person with clear vesion of organigation objective. Also have tranning and entertainment facility for staff.
10 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time working with us and wish you all the best for the future!
I learned so much how to deal patients consultants on the day to day basis. Its has been a good 6 years working at the london clinic. Its about time for me to change job and move on.
10 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and thank you for your length of service with us, it is much appreciated!We ensure that all employees have the ability to speak out without fear of reprisal, you would have been more than welcome to speak to our HR Team to discuss any concerns you may have had, however thank you again for your time working with us and we are delighted that you were able to develop your skills with us over a number of years before starting a new position. We wish you all the best in your new role!
A housekeeping department is a place where some supervisors and managers have no idea what a culture of communication is. The favoritism is only one way to communicate there. If you are not a favorite, forget about this place, otherwise, you will be work like a donkey. In the meantime, the favorites will be doing long conversations with their managers. Hypocrisy is the mainline in the relationship between each other, most of the staff just talk over behind the back. It is only your problem- to get stuff for work, the management doesn't care about it.
10 December 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for your thoughts about your time here at The London Clinic.We ensure that there is open communication across all teams within the organisation and as per our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, ensure that all employees are treated the same.We are also committed to ensuring a suitable work/life balance for all of our employees and are keen to ensure this for all staff, regardless of position or seniority.
It's very busy in the morning , with admissions, I am happy to be working here, People are friendly. night DUTY IN QUITE busiest., and we have to bloods and wound dressings and ,ecg and jej feeds.
10 December 2020
Thank you for your 5-Star review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your time here at The London Clinic and we wish you all the best for the future!
Actions are not done to make your work better! Favoritisms is a big issue & work culture is poor. You work very long hours & your not appropriated. Sadly the Clininc does not appreciate your input nor your outside work ethic. The Clininc puts its priority’s always first & you make to know that.
I work well with my colleagues but it is very stressful especially when there is not enough staff. there is also no progression hence its hard to advance.
It's a great place to work. You have clear guide and support from the day one when you star. As an employee you have opportunity to develop yourself, many benefits, a great pension scheme.
It is a very busy Department most of the times. Politeness, concentration and working as a team and good communication skills are required at all times.
The London Clinic is a good place to work, sometimes can be stressful as any other work place within medical sector. People are mostly nice and professional.
Horrible place to work. The Administration office is filled with a bunch of bullies. Training is terrible they only give you 2days to learn then your left on your own. New starters are always made to work till 7pm. No support. I felt alone and depressed all the time that’s why I left
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Longs hours, horrible staff
Medical Device trials enhanced with patient focus from ten years Nursing management. Set up site special access program treating 135 patients; delivering global first patient enrolments on two studies, including collaborations with Universities, Charities and NHS trusts.
All members of management know each other and are friends. Hard for staff to grow and be promoted or advance in the company. very unfair place to work.
Pros
staff are nice to work with
Cons
management is so poor and very cruel and unfair
Great place to work. Great opportunities for staff to grow. Chance to work across many sites with different team members. Modern, clean environment and staff are well looked after and supported by management.
Pros
Onsite cafeteria
Cons
Buildings spread over large area
Fantastic place to work. High standards of care and great nurse/patient ratios. Executive team are approachable and engaged in the day to day. Canteen is great too
A typical day is getting the lists ready for radiographers, replying to email enquiries to secretaries and patients, answering phones and packing and sending reports out. This is a very busy role but extends your knowledge of the department very well.The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with as a team and the feeling of helping the patients to your fullest capabilities.
I was called for an initial telephone interview and the first thing I noticed was they left an unreachable telephone number (to call back) so need to call the Main switchboard,second, a hard to understand admin staff and lastly no confirmation of what follows next..All in all, 2 rates out of 10.
A typical day at The London Clinic recovery unit is very busy due to the variety of surgical services provided by the hospital. It has two recovery departments, a minimal invasive therapy unit and, the main theatre’s recovery. I am employed in the main theatre’s recovery to provide evidenced base care and best practice care for all patients under my care. I am privileged to work with some of the best consultants. I am surrounded by nurses (including management) who are considered experts in post anaesthetic care. This is a rich environment for consolidating my learning, which has enabled me to work well under pressure, as part of a team or on my own. The recovery team has great rapport with each other, even in the busiest periods. The culture is one of togetherness and communication. The peak times can be the most challenging periods as the turnover of caseload increase. However, I enjoy these the periods as I feel I provide patient with the care.
Pros
great team work
Cons
Although I did enjoy my 25 years at the London Clinic it was always a struggle to make administrative changes that would improve the processess throughout the clinic. Also departments are working in silo rather than working together to reach the goal of ensuring patient safety/satisfaction
I would recommend for work experience and treatment . Has a excellent chief executive and Matron. Leaders are very approachable and listens to the concerns
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Difficult to get onto courses
The best organization I have ever worked for. Culturally open minded. Excellent patient approach, state of the art equipment and the new areas. Management team very knowledgable.
Pros
Location (Central London), Prestige (everyone knows the london clinic in central london)
Cons
Long hours, salary, on call hours
La mia ultima esperienza lavorativa è stata a Londra, dove ho lavorato per un'ospedale privato chiamato " THE LONDON CLINIC". Ho ricoperto il ruolo di supervisore catering , il mio lavoro fondamentalmente era quello di assicurarmi che tutti i pazienti della clinica ricevessero le giuste ordinazioni dei pasti e di conseguenza non ci fossero cose che non potevamo mangiare o bere . Tutto questo naturalmente veniva inserito giornalmente nella scheda dei vari pazienti che possedevo nel mio computer.
Pros
colleghi
Cons
orari di lavoro (turni anche notturni)
  1. Employee reviews