The Ned Hotel

The Ned Hotel Employee Reviews

Working at the Ned was really stressful as the management was rubbish, nothing was organised , long days at work. Many times asked me to stay at work for an extra shift and didn't even say a thank you for your effort. Only those people get promoted who had great relationship with the management even though they were not good in their jobs.
Lavorare per questa grande azienda 猫 stato stimolante e istruttivo. Organizzano corsi formativi retribuiti di ogni tipologia (attinenti al lavoro). Possibilit脿 di fare carriera. Se hai carattere e ci sai fare, vieni ricompensato.
Pros
Servizio Mensa
My opinion is if you don鈥檛 like to be bored you have to work in Malibu kitchen. The service qiute fast because all of the tables has 2 hours to finsh them meal. In The Ned you have many options between restaurants fine dining casual dining so you can work in any of them if you good enough. Management were helpful in every area. For me the hardest part of my job was to wake up early like 6:00 am but it was rarely.
Pros
Work with people
Cons
Work with a lot of people
I make sure we run the service in high standards and in very efficient level. I learned how to deal with customers complaints and solve them quick and smoothly. I've been observing my management team to learn the best way of managing people in any situation and upon any request. The workplace culture is to be professional at all levels and maximise the sales of the business. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customer service that I was providing to.
In a normal day my duties was to keep clean the restrooms,corridors, backkohouse and outside areas. It was nice and I will recomand for anyone for start
I loved working at the ned but I didn鈥檛 appreciate my job while I was working there , they had a lot of benefits , staff food available on site , uniform washed and dry cleaned , discounts , good pay but when I started it only just had opened so the management were really nice but unorganised. Overall great company to work for
Extremely difficult working environment where the workers mental health is never taken into consideration. Very stressful environment with very unpredictable hours.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long Hours
Amazing venue. Good culture, trainings , staff and most importantly good staff food almost 24h7. Stressful when busy. Good benefits. Management not always on top as it鈥檚 a new venue.
Empresa seria y con dilatada experiencia en el sector, conservadora a la vista pero muy innovadora y a la primera linea de la tecnologia y la superaci贸n laboral.
Pros
Salario, horarios, benefits
Cons
Mala gesti贸n en la contrataci贸n
I loved working for the Ned Ludd! Roles included general bartending, fetching stock, cleaning, closing the bar, interacting with customers and providing table service. The staff are fantastic and management are wonderful, approachable and easy to get along with. A great place to work.
It was my 1st job in London, and I choose to work for them because of the 5* and reputation from customers, but for employee it;s terrible. Especially for those who work BOH as me / kitchen, I work there as a chef. Depending of the team you work with, but in 4 months as I've been there, people were continuously leaving and they hire non-stop. Staff always changing, which means they don;t appreciate their people. There's no life/work balance, I used to work 7-10 days continuously with min. 4 doubles (12-14th hrs/day with only 30 minutes break! It was very difficult to wake up early morning, as I was exhausted and in pain. It should be illegal to make people work like this.
Pros
Money
Cons
Long hours, bad managing, bad treatment
Ottimo hotel, di categoria alta. Ottima gestione del personale, puntualit脿 e correttezza.
Cons
nessuno
Gran cocina con gran equipo haciendo de 20 a 40 eventos semanales
i had a great time there, I learned a lot thanks to the amazing chefs that spend time helping me to improve. lot of work on the kitchen but happy that i've been a little part of it.
The staff are friendly, however direction from upper-management seems to be lacking. Opening and closing times of the venue are great if you don't like closing down at 3am each night!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Understaffed
getting up early and cleaning both rooms before opening ,was a killer then having to run around getting stock if needed also change for float ,making phone calls for bookings that was due and getting staff rotas done .i was manager and had to hire entertainment and staff and also accounts day to day i enjoyed the feed back off customers which made the job worthwhile
Pros
self employed