THE NURSING PARTNERSHIP logo
THE NURSING PARTNERSHIP

THE NURSING PARTNERSHIP Employee Reviews

work is rarely predictable

I think the pay is poor in comparison with other agencies. I am often asked to work a fair distance from my home. I am often made to feel guilty if I decline certain shift offers.

Respectful environment

Since joining the nursing partnership in Oct 2020 I have enjoyed it immensely. The work is challenging however there is plenty of support. The culture is inclusive, respectful, open and honest. I am very proud to be working with the nursing partnership.

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

There is no cons

Lack of work

No real work and management is rude. They will also presume things without listening.No work and no training given to staff.Really disappointed in my experience with this company

Pros

Cons

Wages are poor

Reliable and helpful, always had support

Throughout my time working with The Partnership I have continuously had work working within my own geographical location. When I have been asked to work out with my own area managers have negotiated with myself. I have had no difficulty during placements and if I have been concerned or unsure the agency has always had someone around to answer questions. I have been encouraged to attend training and self reflect regularly and during my time I have enhanced ad increased knowledge and skills working within the elderly population. Very supportive with a work and home life balance.

Pros

wok when i choose

Cons

Paid is under average

Avoid total shambles

Please avoid this company. Shambles No interviews or background checks before you are given shifts. No Pvg needed. Management jump in and think they know it all. Pay was always wrong and no shifts No Ppe equipment provided very poor company and lots of backstabbing goes on

Wonderful experience working with the Nursing Partnership

I have worked with the Nursing Partnership for a few years now and have no regret at all. They have good management staff who are highly considerable. They listen and consider complaints and comments. I love its flexible nature which allows one to work when available. I have not seen any of the management staff yet they are always so nice as they attend to me through phone, email or text messages. Ever ready to help. So pleased to have worked and still working for the Nursing Partnership. No regret at all.

Friendly atmosphere

Good to work for, supportive and provide effective training where needed and advice both in person and over the phone. Have found that they do support us with clients and have our interests at heart

Brilliant Agency to work for

I have worked for several agencies in Scotland and The Nursing Partnership is by far the best. From the open door policy from the Managing Director and the senior management right through to being made to feel like a valued person rather than just a worker is a pleasure. I love what I do and being able to do it with such a great company that looks after us so well is a bonus.

Horrible place to work

Spent 6 months here and it was an utter shambles. Management refused to listen about anything. Office staff rude and need to learn how to speak to people properly.

Pros

Cons

Money rubbish

Good

Regular shifts provided, staff listen to your needs, ok work life balance, good clean working environments. excellent training programmes....supportive and listened to

Pros

good staff

Cons

distance expected to travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE NURSING PARTNERSHIP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement