The One Group

The One Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Best Agency

From management, to team vibe, company culture, attitudes to improving the business, it's all great. Truly feel valued, won't be going to another agency at all and can safely say I feel a long career here is on the cards.

Great culture, rewarding environment & opportunities to grow. As with any job in recruitment, you get out what you put in. Have worked my way from grad & been supported throughout the process.

Brilliant place to work!

I have the best experience working at The One Group. Great company and great people! The teams are brilliant across all offices!I would recommend them to anyone :)

Great Place to Work

The One Group offers a good opportunity to build and own a recruitment desk with everything you need to succeed from leading job boards, partnerships, clients and a team that supports your success. They are highly innovative and invest in new technology to stay at the forefront of recruitment trends staying agile to changes like remote working and rapid changes in the market. They give their consultants the tools they need to help clients fill vacancies painlessly and candidates find the perfect next step in their careers. Consultants are enabled and trusted to do their job.

Pros

Team Culture + Autonomy + Not KPI driven

good workplace

good workplace and load given but communicating agent was not very helpful. I had worked for the company before that I was sent to through the agency which made things a lot better as I liked the employment before and left due to change of job was a shame how the agency corresponded with liaison.

Temping

Temped through this company, have no idea what they are like to actually work for. temp jobs busy days learnt new systems nice workplace less support enjoyable

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Great people to work with

Cash management was key to this role due to the rapid growth of the business. Short, medium and long term forecasting was a key part of my duties. Great working environment

Pros

Exciting growth, Great colleagues

The One Group

TOG is an amazing place to work with a great culture. It's ethos is recruitment as it should be and we pride ourselves in delivering a customer focused recruitment service. The consultants are not managed on KPIs such as CV sends and calls, quality of work is far more important than quantity and we are encouraged to form our own styles and ways of working. I am lucky enough to work within such a talented group of recruitment consultants and a team that is growing and achieving great things. The team of Directors are always open to listening to new ideas and will back anyone wanting to work hard and achieve things within TOG.

Pros

Cons

Not enough parking

Dynamic, professional and fun environment

Having worked at TOG for over 6 years, I can honestly say it is a recruitment business that breaks the mould. A professional company, where customer service and client care is at the forefront of everything done. People are encouraged to work hard and with autonomy, which creates a professional and fun place to work.

Pros

Good Benefits

Motivated and Fantastic Recruitment Partners

Having worked with at The ONE Group for the last four months I can say that the team is motivated and always looking to do their best for both candidates and employers. I would recommend The ONE Group to anyone looking for their next challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The One Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement