The Portfolio Group

Working at The Portfolio Group: Latest The Portfolio Group Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Great place to work, an agency that cares

Fantastic recruitment business that truly value their staff. Management that support both professionally and for any outside of work matters (on which I've personally received direct support) as well as a whole team of staff that are approachable and great fun. A business on the up, month after month of records in 19/20 with no signs of stopping.

Passionate leadership team and great teams

The team is what makes Portfolio a great place to work. As cliche as it sounds they really are 'work hard, play hard'. You will be rewarded for the work you put in. That could be anything from monetary with the zero threshold commission structure for consultants, or annual holidays and quarterly dinners for top performers in all business functions (back office too!). The directors are very supportive but don't suffer fools lightly and as such, there is a huge level of respect in the business. They offer training to all new consultants both on the business history/USPs and to sharpen sales skills. You will learn a lot at Portfolio and they offer a very clear progression path so it's easy to see why so many employees have been there 10+ years.

Not the job I was told

Hard working, poor equipment, Clearing a back log of work. Using emails and forms. Environment crowded and stressed. Enjoyable was meeting old friends.

Pros

Cons

No parking

a temp role to cover sickness leave

the company had their issues, and needed an extra person to carry the workload. Was a good environment and no rush. People were nice

Good Service

Depending on the position I was working. One day I could be entering information to the system, chasing up information speaking with clients dealing with payments,

Pros

good pay, various positions

Cons

no holiday pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Portfolio Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

The Portfolio Group reviews by location

Learn about The Portfolio Group in popular locations

• The Portfolio Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?